Chapter Three

Dawnpaw opens his eyes in his dream, he is in a prairie. He see's a cat appear and starts stepping back.
           As the cat fully becomes visible you can see it is a tom. The tom steps forwards to Dawnpaw. "Hello Dawnpaw I am Tigerstipe " the cat meows,
           "How do you know my name?!?" Dawnpaw asks the tom suspiciously.
            "I know a lot of things Dawnpaw but I am hear to give you a message about your destiny" the tom meows.
             Dawnpaw looks the tom up in down, his pelt shined and his eyes sparkled like stars "You're from Dreamclan aren't you?" He asks.
             The tom nods "But I'm not here to talk about myself you have to save your clans before it's too late, you and two other cats will save the lives of every cat in the clans"he meows his eyes glistening in in the sun.
            "Uhh... I think you have the wrong cat I couldn't save the clans there is kits in the nursery bigger than me"he meows.
            "Maybe so but you have more power than you think, that is all I can tell you for now though and you will meet the others soon"Tigerstipe meows as he runs away into the distance.
             "What just happened " Dawnpaw meows just before he wakes up.
             It's early and the sun is barely up but after that experience he is wide awake. He quietly climbs out of his nest trying not to wake anyone. He exits the den and see's the early morning patrol getting ready to leave. His mentor Skyfall walks up to him.
             "Your up early, well then I guess you can join us in the early morning patrol" Skyfall meows, and walk towards the rest of the patrol.
             Dawnpaw fallows the patrol out of the hallow. The sun is staring to peak its way through the trees , the birds are happily chirping.
            A rotten smell hits the roof of his mouth, he gags "what is that?" Dawnpaw meows trying not to breathe in the retched stench.
           "No idea" Sky fall meows his whiskers twitching in disgust.
           As they keep walking towards the stench it gets stronger until the come across a decaying badger, it smelt strongly of sickness.
          "White cough" a she cat Sunpelt meows breaking through the smell of decay and sickness.
           "Let's get away from this thing before we can never smell again " he meows as he runs in the opposite direction.
            Dawnpaw and the others stop as soon as they can't smell it "that can't be a good sign" he meows.
             They all shake their heads "maybe we should move it"Skyfall meows.
           "I'll help" Dawnpaw blurts out thinking about what Tigerstipe said
           "Ok, the rest of you go and finish patrolling the borders we will meat you back at camp in a while"he meows to the other cats.
           The other cats start heading for the border , Dawnpaw and Skyfall start heading back towards the evil smelling stench as they reach the badger once again.
           Dawnpaw walks up to it and reaches for its scruff , but Skfall smashes into him "Are you crazy do you want to get white cough too!?!"he meows angrily.
           "No..." Dawnpaw meows embarrassed "well than what do we do?" He asks
            "Just wait" Skyfall meows. He starts climbing up the nearest tree and jobs down with a bundle of leafs in his mouth , he starts spreading the leafs across the badger.
            "Now bite on to the leafs and grab the badger's skin underneath" Skyfall meows as he bites on to the leafs.
            Dawnpaw does the same by struggles with the weight of the badger but they eventually haul I all the war to a thunder path.
           They head back to camp waking up so early was finally catching up with Dawnpaw. As they enter camp Dawnpaw walks to the prey pile and grabs a robin.
          He quickly eats the starling , although he was small he had a stomach the size of a warriors.
           It was now mid day and he was ready to pass out to he finds a nice sunny spot and rests , hoping he might dream of Tigerstipe again.
           He closes his eyes but doesn't dream with Tigerstipe , he also doesn't dream in general but when he awakes it had been hours he doesn't know why no one waked him.
            His leader Lightstar steps on the top of a rock "Time to go the gathering " he meows.People start heading towards the meeting place , which was only a cave but with no ceiling but it was big enough to fit all 3 clans .
           Dawnpaw runs to the meeting place like he felt he needed to be there almost like he wasn't controlling his paws he passes all the cats and rushes to the meeting place only 2 other cats stand there a grey muscular  tom around his age, and a She cat as black as night maybe a little younger that him.
            "Hi"he meows awkwardly , suddenly remembering Tigerstipe's words echoing in his head.