Its different

We finally thought of a plan. Mum was going to drive out into the streets making people think that she's on her way to somewhere. While everyone is distracted by her car, zayn and I will make a quick exit around the back where a no trespassing sign was put up. People obviously still tried , but many times they had been caught by my security guards.

Luckily today no one was near the back exit. Zayn had ordered in a large Toyota van so that we would blend in with all the paparazzi's white similar vans. I had only packed a few things, some clothes, my phone and a few bottles of water.

***4hours later***
While driving we sang along to popular from the musical wicked. Zayn and I would do it very often, of course Zayn was the better singer. But I could never help the fact that I sang random songs from musicals. I was so deep in my thoughts I started to fall asleep....

"GI, babe, wake up!" Zayn was shaking me at my shoulder. " What is it?" I tried not to sound annoyed, I was having a great sleep until he woke me up.
"We're stuck." He had a serious look on his face, most of the time it would make me laugh when he was being serious , it was hard to take him seriously especially when he had such an innocent face.
"Wdym we're stuck?" I tried to hold my giggles in.
"Gi this is fucking serious, we're stuck in some kind of cement that had been dumped on the road. It's dark and I haven't seen any cars pass by for half an hour." He leaned back in his chair and let out a loud sigh.