Accident

I couldn't look at Karkat or Gamzee and the moment...Math class just started and yet the two kept glaring at each other.Gamzee and Karkat where the best of friends until one day Karkat tried to take me away from Gamzee.My mind was now in circles and so was my eyes ,going back to Kar and Gam.I wanted class to be over and just go to the back of the school and just chill with Gam.I heard a feint growl from Gamzee and one from Karkat.I gave the two a glare stopping them from growling at each other.My head fell into my arms onto the table and I admit I was getting a bit annoyed at the two at the moment.Class was now finally over and I was free to go now,I saw Sollux standing over by the locker to hang with me for a bit.Gamzee was next to me as the three of us walked out to the back of the school.I looked at Sollux who seemed a bit uncomfortable with me and Gamzee snuggling.

"Sorry Sol....soo um where's Fef?"

Sollux gave me a shrug looking over at Gamzee then at me.

"I just heard she had to go somewhere today she kinda left early."

I gave Sollux a smile letting Gamzee wrap his hands around my waist.Then Karkat marched over at us smacking Gamzee in the face.My eyes widened as Gamzee pushed me off him getting up punching Karkat under the chin.The two where going to spar I could tell....Karkat pulled out his sickle as Gamzee pulled out his clubs.The two kept glaring back and forth and my heart was breaking.Karkat narrowed his eyes as well as Gamzee,my eyes teared up now.

"STOP!"

Karkat glared at me cutting Gamzees cheek a bit letting indigo blood ooze out.My eyes widen as I watched the two start to bash at each other.I knew something had to be done and it was now or never.I quickly hugged Gamzee shielding him from one of Karkats jabs.Karkats eyes widen as his sickle cut a thick gash in my back.The pain was intense and it burned...it felt as if I had fallen on my back.Red blood oozed out of my back as I fell onto the floor,everything began to get dizzy and all I saw was Sollux comforting me yelling for help.My eyes shut and everything became dark...and cold.

-Hospital-

My eyes slowly opened as I was in a bed...My back hurt like shit...and I could barley arrange my self upon how I was laying.Am I in the hospital?I glanced over to the seat to my right seeing Sollux ,Gamzee and Karkat.The three got up from their seats running over to me quickly.Gamzee gripped my hand as I saw small traces of indigo tears falls from his cheeks.

"G-gamzee...what happened?"

Gamzee smiled looking over at Sollux.Sollux looked down at me then at Karkat.

"Karkat...gave you a big gash in your back almost breaking your spine."

Karkat looked away upset as I looked at him then at Gamzee.

"Why is Gamzee and Karkat silent?"

Sollux looked at Gamzee

"I feel awful I allowed you to get hurt and Karkat was sorry he hurt you..."

My sight was a bit blurry but I could still see the three.

"Wait so...my back was broken?"

Sollux gave a nod looking over at Gamzee and Karkat again.My eyes focused on Karkat for a second waiting for him to speak.Karkat shook his head giving me a light hug ,but even though how light it was my back hurt like pressure was on it.My face winced and Gamzee pulled Karkat off me.

"Chill mother fucker."

Karkat looked at Gamzee then back at me concern and guilt stayed in Karkats eyes.I gave a sigh laying back in my bed trying to rest.

"You guys should go home and rest i'll rest here."

Gamzee shook his head along with Sollux and Karkat.I shrugged finally accepting they wanted to stay to look after me.My eyes closed letting myself drift off to sleep but the pain in my back hurt like hell.I clenched my teeth trying to bare the pain in my back and with every sign of pain Karkats face would sink into more concern.Karkat shook and so did his eyes...he whimpered and muttered a bit.

"I'm....so sorry....Alex..."

(all for now guys ^^)