Gamzees Pov

(might do Povs for awhile :D tell me who to do next)

What in the world just happened....Why am I on the stretcher again?I feel like crap..like my body just got pumbled.My vision was blurry and a gas mask was over my face.I looked around the room watching it spin around me as I saw a figure in front of me.Gamzee?My vision was comming into place and I was sure it was Gamzee from the looks of his shirt.The figure in front of me gripped my hand looking down at me having a smile on their lips.Who on earth was this?Sollux?Karkat..?My head cocked to the side still feeling weak from whatever happened to me earlier.Gog my body was so numb I could hardly move a dang inch.

Gamzees P.O.V

(last chapters incident)

My hands balled up as I stormed out to the front desk just wanting to leave.Karkat told me it was a small cut in her back.My eyes kept on the ground as I kept thinking about something from years back.

(years back)

"Gamzee!"

My eyes looked over at Alex who's little pig tails where bouncing as she ran over to me.I lifted my hand waving to her as she gave me a happy smile yelling my name to capture my attention.

"Hey Alex!"

My smile increased as I put my goat plush down looking at her with curiosity.She smiled looking at me as my eyes hoovered over to her cheek seeing a black bruise.I shot up at this taking my hanker chief dabbing the bruise making sure it didn't hurt.

"Gamzee i'm fine..it was only Equius.."

My eyes narrowed at the bruise then at her.I sighed shaking my head at her putting away my hanker chief.

"He hurt you that bully...You should be careful okay?I promise to protect you and make sure no harm comes to you forever and ever!"

I placed my hand over my chest bowing my head like a knight would as she curtsied at me.

"Awww Gamzee you're so cute!"

-back to now-

That giggle...she was always happy...now she was drinking and drunk.My heart sunk at that memory remembering I vowed to protect her and now this.My head shook as I heard a yell from Alex's room.Sollux rushed out shaking my shoulders breathing heavily.

"Gamz!It's Al!She's bleeding really badly!her wound!"

Sollux was panicking and so was I, we both got onto our feet heading to Alex's room seeing crimson red blood all over the floor from where she was laying.My eyes widened and started becoming glassy as I fell to my knees yelling for a nurse.I crawled over hugging her rocking back and forth mumbling things.She dying...because of me...I was terrified as well as depressed now.The nurse ran inside along with a stretcher and 2 nurses.Sollux looked at me and Alex as the nurses began to try to separate us.My grip was grasped onto her body as her blood fell onto my shirt.

"NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER FROM ME! I PROMISED TO PROTECT HER!"

Tears fell from my eyes as I started baring my teeth towards them.Sollux grabbed my from behind pulling me off Alex's body.I didn't wanna be pryed off her...I loved her and I needed to be with her at all times,especially right now.I began to struggle out of this trying to get to Alex.Sollux shook his head pressing his nails against my skin growing at me.

"Pull it together!She's gonna be okay!You need to believe shes going to be okay."

I stopped trying to struggle now,only now was I looking at the blood on my hands and shirt.I love her so much that I let my protective instinct kick into me.Sollux was right..I need to believe that she is going to be okay.All my thoughts where now only on Alex whether or not she was going to live or die.Sollux looked at me from time to time giving me a concerned look.I payed no heed to it only thinking about Alex.A hour passed and they brought her in telling us she could have died from blood loss.I was relived...but...I was still worried.Sollux and I continued to wait for a few minutes.After another hour Sollux fell asleep as I sat next to the bed watching over Alex.My eyes began to close a bit and I was getting so motherf***ing sleepy.

(clff hangers and the stories wont be updated till christmas is over soooo happy holidays, don't worry i'll make it up to you guys<3 and also thanks for 100 reads  <3 love ya derplings :3)