look over

The sound of chains resonated through out the labratory along with grunts of displeasure.

"Patience my friend, soon he won't even fight against us. Than we can send him off.."

"Why can't we send him off now? Why do they make us wait so long, it's troublesome for all of us..."

"I don't disagree with you, but we must follow orders...you know what happened to Charles the last time he didn't follow orders....right?"

"How could I have forgotten, that was almost as gruesome as this little prick...."

"Anyway lets go, we're done here. Boss wanted a clean look at him, c'mon I'm starving."

Footsteps echo through the lab than a slam to indicate that the men left the room. Leaving a dirty child to lay on an observation table, never a good idea to leave one alone.....someone could get hurt.

The boy laying on his back started to move around, restless per say, and looked around to gather his surroundings. Maybe that was the thousendth time he'd done so, but he didn't care his goal was to memerize the room.

If the power went out he'd be released and would be able to see where he's going from the table. Something he's been waiting for his whole life, to escape this hell whole and then start a different life. Well...not to different from the one he has now, he knows that if he does escape this place, he'll have to be careful.

Knowing that they'll come after him he can't stop running, not for anything, he has to keep going. To get away. No, he's not like a puppy in a cage, he's more like a wolf in a cage. Not scared of them just iritatted with them and pissed about what they want with him.

He's not the first they've caught but he is of few. There isn't a generic breed or kind, but normal people call them sick...mentaly sick. Some around this place are physically sick but either don't care or won't speak up. Not him, he'll be talking to them about something and they'll put their face right infront of his, then he bites their nose, tells them to listen next time.

They still don't listen to him, they just think he's doing it to get attention and be an asshole to them. Mostly because he's just being an asshole but he also does it for other reasons. Talk about his day, tell them he needs more medication, and well sometimes when he's bored just to piss them off.

Thinking if he would fit through the vent or the dirty clothes shoot someone came in. Noticing foot steps come closer to him he focused on the man standing above him. This man would be the fucked up Doc. Thats all good with during fucked tests on him. Nice, huh?

"Well maybe he wants to see you in better conditions....hm....perhaps a sparked look? Or maybe a few more burns?" He spoke a little too joyfully.

He says these things because he decides what to do when he's in need of punishment or if he feels the need to be a cunt....or when he needs to test on the boys healing ability, see if it's still working. And they think he's the spycho. Healing factor for him is sorta like a superhuman, but he was born with it. It just means he can heal faster than normal people.

Wow.........well i'm done with my life. Its cool if you correct me on spelling, too. Cuz I can't spell. I just wanna say sorry about the cover i will change it soon because its blurry.