Gross...

Someones pov.~

I know it's today, the day I can get to see very little sunlight. That alright, if I see anymore than I may tic a little.

You see, I have problems. Problems they think they can fix....and they can't, some even think that its a phisical sickness, no it's not. What I have is all up here in my head, you think I'm kidding huh? Well, it's true.

The things they do to the others is different from what they do to me. The others think it's either torture or help, so they willingly give in. Dumbass', thats not how it works and I'm pretty sure that they don't want to help us. There only here to keep us alive.

I heard a squak coming from the back of the room and looked over to see what it was. No, not a person, sadly I get my cell all alone....well, mostly all alone. They did some really messed up tests on me and this little guy, I guess you could say that we see eye to eye.

They hate it, because I can understand him. Each little squak makes sense to me anyway, and I use that to my advantage. I mean, who wouldn't? When you can basicaly see the outside world it's a good feeling.

Mostly because I'm making an excape plan, but whatever.

I grabed the little mouse and put him on my shoulder, finding it's one of the sturdy places for him.

"Us misfits gotta stick together, huh, little guy?" I spoke to the mouse and before he could respond, a dark and an annoying voice pitched in to the question at hand. "Well, of course you must stick together...you are beasts and beasts belong in cells together. Don't you agree?"

I don't like this man....he always brings back the nasty, gross, sick, a-"well it's med. time~" Medication as they like to call it, or medicine. It's got this nasty flavor to it, that just doesn't taste good to me. At all.

He grabbed my arm and had some other guys grab a hold of me, more over hold me down.
As soon as he had my mouth in his grip, I decided to be an ass today, I bit his thumb. Dumbass just fell over and screamed, oh c'mon, it's not that bad. At least I don't think so, hehe.

Well, what he does next isn't all to new to me, he shoves a gag in my mouth and then pulls it out to quick for my brain to prosses. Next thing I know, I'm swallowing one of the nastiest pills they've ever given me.

The one word I've probably said already is.....that.....the....damn...medicine.......taste........just.....plain...

GROSS

Yeah! Finaly got part 2 done yus! ^_^ >_> so tired...lol oh well doesn't really mater as long as you guys get the words right? Huh.......im lonely =_=