Chapter 1

P.S : I do not own any of cat returns characters, they belong to their respective owner. I only belong my story and ocs. (The picture is also belong to their respective owner, not mine)

Age :
Baron : 25
Toto : 25
Muta: 21 (not in the cat years)
Bluey: 7 (the one in the picture)

'...' : thoughts
"..." : speaking

So this is chapter 1, enjoyyy!

Chapter 1

One afternoon, near the bureau, a kitten ran into the alley. She was chased by the teenager cats in that part of town.

When she was cornered in the alley, the little kitten hissed dangerously. But as a little kitten, her hiss didn't afraid the teenager cats. They even laughed at it.

"What? You want us to be scared by that?" one of the cats mock her.

"You weird blue kitten didn't have the rights in our alley!" the other cat said.

The already hurt little kitten is afraid when they charged at her.

'This is the end. They're going to kill me' she thought that.

But before they land a scratch on her, a white large cat interfere...

"What are you guys doing here in my alley?! Get out of here you scoundrels!" Muta yelled with a hissed.

The teenager cats were afraid and then ran as quickly as they can, out from that alley. Even one of them, can be heard say...

"Fine. Let that fat cat finish her. She's going to get it"

That didn't go unhear by Muta. He was mad, 'no one called me fat!'. Then he hissed again, but more dangerously. The teenager cats immediately ran from the scene.

When Muta is satisfied that he scared the teenager cats, he heard a thud. He turned around and see that there still one kitten there. But she collapsed right there, unconscious.

Muta approached the little kitten to get a better look of her. There he saw, a badly injured kitten with scratches and wounds everywhere, the kitten looks like she's barely 2 or 3 months old, the kitten looks pretty thin and dirty too.

Muta actually just want to leave her be to die there. But seeing the badly injured kitten still breathing, then that means she still wants to live.

So Muta do what he never done before. He picked up the little kitten gently by the scruff of her neck, and then brought her back to the bureau, which is near by.

When Muta reached the bureau, he immediately went into the only house that has the light on. When he was in, Baron, who is the owner of the house, shocked and very surprised, when he see Muta brought in a very badly injured little kitten in his mouth.

Muta put down the little kitten gently in the sofa and told Baron about what happened in the alley when he interferes. Baron nodded and then went to get his first aid kit. Then he started to treat her wounds and scratches. He also clean her up with cloths and warm water.

After Baron was done, he wrap some bandages on her wound and scratches. The kitten still hasn't wake up yet, but her breathing is steady, so Baron knows that she will live and wake up eventually.

Then after he done all the bandages, he realized that the little kitten have a fur just like king Lune's fur. Baron almost thought that the little kitten is princess Violet, Lune's daughter, because their fur colour looks pretty same. The difference is the kittle kitten fur is more blue-er or bluish, while king Lune's fur and princess Violet more like a violet colour. But then he also realized, that the little kitten had a blue collar around her neck. The front pendant of the collar says...

'Bluey'. While the backside pendant says, 'Baker Street 221 B, London, England'

The backside of the pendant make Baron surprised. 'Her owner residence is the same place where Sherlock Holmes live?' he thought that. He also noticed that the little kitten wasn't from around here, because the pendant clearly says, 'London, England'. So there's no possibility that she's from around here.

But then Baron wonders....

'How did the little kitten travel so far from England to Japan? She maybe doesn't came here alone, but it stills unusual'

Baron leave his mind to be questioned later, now, he just need to wait for her to wake up.

5 hours later....

In the middle of the night, the little kitten wake up slowly. Baron who see this approached the little kitten slowly.

There, Baron can see that the little kitten has a mismatched eyes. Her left eye is blue, while her right eye is red. 'She's really like king Lune. Maybe she's related to him...' Baron thought that.

The little kitten who already wake up now and didn't know her surroundings, immediately get frighten. Baron who see this immediately say...

"Don't be frighten. You're safe now young one" Baron said that.

The little kitten seems to believe Baron, because after Baron said that, her body began to relax again.

"My name is Baron Humbert von Gikkingen, what is your name little one?" Baron asked gently.

It took some moments and silents for awhile for the little kitten, who finally answer Baron's question.

"Bluey" the little kitten half whisper.

Baron have to lean over to heard her soft voice, but he eventually can hear what she said.

"Bluey, that's a lovely name, it match your fur colour" Baron gently said.

The little kitten smile a little and then whisper a thank you. Then she let out a cute yawn that even Baron chuckled.

"I think it's enough for today, how about I take you to my guest room so you can rest there for tonight?" Baron request.

Bluey, who already seems so tired for today, nodded and then she tried to get up from the sofa with the little energy she had. But she only slumped back to the sofa and then snore lightly.

Baron who saw this chuckled a little, before he went to the sofa and then carried the little kitten to the guest room. He put her down gently on the bed and then put a blanket on top of her, so she will feel comfortable.

Bluey immediately snuggle to the warmth of the blanket and then fall asleep. Baron smiled and then whisper a goodnight before he went to his own bedroom to get some rest he deserved.

Sorry if its short, But this is only chapter 1, wait for my other chapters, which I will updated soon!!