Open day

The weekend finally came. I swung my legs over the bed and inhaled deeply.

"Are you ready darling?" My mum called up the stairs in an encouraging tone.

"Well, I'm awake."

I opened the oak wooden door to my wardrobe and began scanning my clothes begging for an outfit to just chuck its self at me. After much debating I decided to go with my crystal white jeans and my long sleeved black top with the silver chain and my grey fur body warmer. I slipped my brown ankle boots on with the little heel and starred into the mirror.

The mirror was a funny thing. You see Your reflection. I see a distorted image of my self that results in me usually deciding not to leave the house. But I knew I had no choice. I opened my pink makeup bag and painted the blank canvas of my face with the glorious illusion of make up. My eyeshadow was a dark pink with sparkles that was made bold with a perfect flick of my eyeliner. My contour was something that went rather well which it should do when I have worked so hard to achieve it. I decided on a dark brown matte lipstick. My long blonde hair was curled into tight ringlets that hang right down to my bum.

"Let's go we don't want to be late."

When we Arrived at the open day banners were scattered everywhere and the aroma of hot dogs surrounded me as I cautiously stepped into the building I relive my nightmares.

"Georgia, you came!" My councillor greeted me with a plastered smile. She wore a white blouse that hugged her figure and a skirt that screamed my legs are the bomb.

"You look gorgeous. I don't think I've seen you looking so well." I could have cried at such a compliment maybe I am making more progress than i thought.

"Thankyou. You look amazing I love your skirt." I replied with a smile that I hadn't used since after that night.

"Thankyou sweety, now there's someone I'd like you to meet he's gonna help you out today, Kal?"

The sex god that began to walk towards me literally made my knees go weak. His eyes were light blue like crystal clear sea that you just wanted to swim in. He had thick blonde hair that was perfectly swept and a smile that could get him out of anything. I confidently flipped my hair back as I began to stare rather dreamily into his big blue eyes.

"Hey, you must be Georgia, Francis has told me so much about you."

Great hope she left out the tiny detail that I'm a rape victim.

"Hi." I kept my eye line low and began to feel slightly uncomfortable. This wasn't something new it was something I expected when in the presence of boys I didn't know.

" come on I'll show you to your stand." His smile melted my heart. Like a willing puppy I nodded my head and followed him to my table. Something about him was familiar, but I couldn't figure out what it was. It was like I knew him.

***kal***
Her blonde hair automatically grabbed my attention. Her soft hazel eyes and her cute dimples that were so distinct with only the slightest smile on her face. I knew I'd recognised her from somewhere but if I tried to explain she would never believe me. A sheer feeling of panic set in as I could see her scrutinising my every feature she knew something was wrong. If she would let me explain.