JOIN us

Interested in becoming a part of the team?

Well great! Here are the positions up for grabs!

ADMIN [0/2 spots available]: Helps run the group with the founder and keep members in check and to see if they abide by the rules [will be updated soon]. Also plays a major role in decision making when it comes to choosing what goes into the magazine, however, not entirely up to them as everyone gets a say. Admins are also required to come up with one article for each issue that can be related to books, writing or art!

DESIGNER [2/4 spots available]: Helps in providing graphics for the magazine, like for example, the layout for each monthly magazine or the cover of the magazine. Also helps in judgement of competitions and offering prizes as well as making tutorials! you have the freedom to choose what tutorial you want to do!

EDITOR [1/2 spots available -- CLOSED]: We can't publish interviews, articles or tutorials with bad grammar! We need editors to clean up the writing and make it fit to publish!

INTERVIEWER [0/2 spots available]: We need people to interview various artists and designers! The admins will pitch ideas of who to go to, but you also have the freedom to pick who you want to interview and how you want to interview them! If you want to partner up with another interviewer and do one huge interview, go ahead! Interviewers also act as scouts to help us find new talent to showcase.

If you're interested in any of these positions, shoot a pm to this account and you will be sent a form to fill up. You should find out whether you've gotten the job or not in a week or less [most likely less]. You are definitely free to apply for more than one position, however it just means more work for you! Keep that in mind! Also keep in mind that if we have a number of people applying to the second field you wanted, there is a chance it may not be given to you, to give everyone a chance.