Chapter 1

Killian's POV

"Daddy! Daddy!" My three year old daughter Sammie yells.

"Baby girl you should be in bed." I tell her.

"I cant sleep Daddy." She says.

"Okay." I say and pick her up.

I placed her down on her bed and sat a the foot of it.

"Im not tired Daddy." She says.

"What can daddy to to help my little bug go to bed?" I ask.

"Tell me the story of how you and mommy fell in love." She says.

"You really want to hear that story?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy. Please." She begs.

"Okay little bug." I say.

This is going to be told in Killian's and Emma's POV over the years of their love. Though it is also Killian telling the story to their daughter...And So.. The Story beings.

Killian's POV

My name is Killian Jones. My father, brother, and I moved to Storybrook Main recently. My brother is a Senior this year in High School and Im a Sophomore. Starting a new school after the year has begun is hard. My dad swears we will be happy here, but Im not to sure.

"Killian, so dont be nervous. You'll make lots of friends." My dad says.

"Yeah little brother and you'll have me." Liam says.

"Liam I told you call me your younger brother." I say.

"Okay my boys we are here. Liam watch over him." My dad says as we get out of the car.

"Will do dad." Liam says.

I walked into school with Liam and everyone just looked at us.

"Hi welcome to Storybrooke High. Im Belle French. You guys must be Killian and Liam Jones. Here our your schedules." Belle says to us.

"So what should we know about this place?" Liam asks.

"Well if your looking to do any sport team you can always talk to Neal Cassidy. He is the captain of all sports team along with Graham Hunter they are over there with the star quarterback David Nolan." She says.

"Thanks I think I'll try out for the american football." Liam says.

"You? Is there anything you would like to know?" Belle asks me.

"Yeah Killian is amazing at music." Liam says.

"Not really." I say.

"Well actually Im a lead singer in a band. You know what I'll introduce you to them. Follow me." She says.

"Go head." Liam says.

I followed Belle and she stopped at these dudes.

"Guys this is Killian. Killian this is Robin Locksley and Will Scarlet." Belle says.

"Welcome." Robin says.

"Yeah welcome." Will says.

I was about to say something when I saw these girls all walked passed.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"I wouldnt if I were you." Will says.

"Their the most popular girls in the school. Regina Mills the leader, Zelena Mills the second in command, and lastly Emma Swan I cant really say anything except she is their stepsister."

"She's absolutely beautiful." I whisper to myself

Then the bell rang and it was time for class. When I walked in I sat at my desk and then I saw the most beautiful woman in the world she was an Angel. The beautiful Emma Swan.