Page 6

Let's start straight with page 6.

So you want to make six figures? You can't keep talking and make six figures.  If you follow up these three things coming up ahead then you can achieve things.
So I am gonna tell you a story. There was a young man, he wanted to make lot of money so he went to his guru and asked him I want to reach at same level you are. The guru said if you want to be at same level then meet me tomorrow at the beach 4am. The young man said I don't want to learn how to swim ,I want to learn how to make money. The guru said if you want to make money then meet me tomorrow at the beach. So 4 am young man was in shorts at beach. Then the guru asked what kind of success you want,man said I want a bad success. The guru asked him to go out in the water, the water level reached to man's waist level. The guru asked him to move further, the man thought guru is crazy. Then when the water level reached to man's shoulder level, man said are you crazy?I want to make money not learn swimming or be a lifeguard. The guru asked him to move further ahead. The man turned back and started walking outside the water. Then guru asked him do you really want to be successful? Guru took his head and hels his head under water. He held his head under water and man started to resist him, and when he was about to pass out, Guru pulled him back up and asked him a question. He asked when you were underwater, what you wanted to do? Man replied he wanted to breathe. The Guru said if you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful. The number one thing is that most of you want to be successful but don't want success badly, you just kind of want it, you don't want to be bad as you want to party, you want to be cool. Most of you don't want success as much as you want to sleep. I am telling you if you want to be successful then you might have to stay awake for 3 days in a row. Many of them forget to eat sleep as they want bad success. You have to be willing to sleep for 2-3 hrs only because if you sleep then you miss might miss an opportunity to be successful. Sleep is for those who are weak. See I got an opportunity to make dreams real if I don't give up on things. Most of you won't be successful as when you sit down and study ,you get tired and you give up. Don't cry to give up, cry to keep going. Don't cry to quit, you are already in pain? Get reward for it. Don't sleep until you succeed. All men are created equal,some work hard and preceed. You got to have heart where you work,where you are. So number two is, Is to be able at any moment to sacrifice things for what you are now for what you will become. Some of you,if you give up your cellphone,you will be successful. But your cellphone is more important than you and your success. Some of you have to give up your cell phone because the time you spent on cell phone can be used by you to become successful. The cell phone is bringing you nothing but a bill. I have to give up stuff. I am not good at maths. You are correct as you never studied. I don't want you to drop. You got tutor after tutor, resource after resource but never got successful as you never felt pain. You quit on everything. You quit when you haven't have tried yet. So,the last one,  Pain is temporary,it may last for a week, month or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will takes it place, if I quit however it may last forever.Somebody of you are spoiled you never did things on your own. There is always someone who is ready to help you when you fall. I dare you take a little pain. At the end of pain it's success. You are neither gonna due if you suffer from little pain. Its time to become man and woman. So don't be afraid to tak pain. You ha e to give up everything, no more TV, no more partying if you want 4.0's . Stop being afraid to take test. Stop being afraid to become best of you. So work hard and you can achieve what you want!