One

Carter

After pulling – Whatever her name was – shirt off, I pushed her down on the bed and prepared to strip her completely but she flipped us over so she could straddle me. Before she could start to undress me, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it somewhere in this unknown bedroom.

"Oh, I've been waiting for this all night." What's-her-face pushed me down and her big breasts shook inside of the turquoise bra that was soon to be removed. She unbuttoned my jeans and tugged my zipper down. I had to lift my hips when she struggled to tug my jeans down around my ankles. "I'm going to-,"

I put my index finger over her lips in a quieting motion, "Quiet. Just show me." Damn, this girl talks a lot.

She locks her lips with mine and tries to stick her tongue in my mouth but I refuse again. On the way up to whoever's room this is, she kept trying to stick her tongue in my mouth but I can't stand the salt and vinegar potato chip taste anymore. "No, no. No tongue."

"Okay." She latched her mouth back on mine but this time made sure to keep her mouth closed. She pulls away and reaches behind her back to unhook her bra. The tight grip that the bra held immediately loosened and she slid the straps off her shoulders until the bra was completely off. I eyed her breasts. They were big, I'll give her that but her areoles...Ew. There was too much nipple and areole. Each one was the size of a single leaf of lettuce with a baby pacifier for the tight bud. Her boobs weren't even big enough to have this much nipple.

I swallow and put on a fake smile, "Uh, Yum."

She giggles then grabs my hands and guides them to her breasts. I hesitate, letting my hands hover over her breasts.

"Touch me." She begged and pushed my hands but I pushed the opposite direction. I was not going to touch those.

"No. You touch me." I guided her hands down to my boxers, where she fondles me.

Her eyes immediately lit up, "Whoa, you're so big."

I chuckle, "I know."

She frowns a little but continues the journey in my boxers, "Condom?"

"Yeah. Look in my jeans." Fingers-crossed.

She reaches down to where my jeans are bunched at the ankle and reaches in each pocket.

"There's no condom in here." She says with a frown.

"Damn it. Look in that drawer." I point to the night stand next to the bed.

She goes over to the drawer and begins to shuffle through it. "I don't see any, Carter." She pouts.

"Ooh, bummer. I guess we can't do anything then." I sit up and prepare to pull up my jeans but I take my sweet time because I know she was going to give in to exactly what I wanted. Blowjob, anyone?

"Wait!" She pushes me back on the bed and slides down on her knees, right in between my thighs. "I'm going to satisfy you, one way or another." She attempts to yank my boxers down, exposing only my pubic hairs.

"Hey, slow down," I grab her wrists. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I do my signature brush-hair-behind-the-ear move. Of course she does.

I practically see her fall apart at the seams, "Yes."

I grin then lift my hips again so she can pull my boxers down. I instantly spring free and stand straight to the ceiling like a rocket ready to explode. Ha, no pun intended. The girl grabs me by the base of my length and takes my tip into her mouth before taking my whole length in. I'm actually surprised that I still had an erection but thank God that I did, or else this wouldn't be an okay blowjob.