Two

Carter

"We're not giving blowjobs, she's giving blowjobs." I had to clarified; I was not about to be known as the-guy-who-gives-out-blowjobs-at-parties.

"What?! I am not giving out blowjobs, I just –," Lettuce nipples started but was cut short.

"You don't have to explain it to me, honestly. I was just looking for the bathroom." The girl in the door had said.

"It's the next door over." Lettuce nipples replied.

"Thanks." The girl said with a chuckle. "Please, proceed. Don't mind me." Then she leaves.

"Now, where were we?" Lettuce nipples grabs my knees and goes for my penis again. Now, as fun as this blow-job was – I was no longer interested.

"Actually..." I push her head away. "This was fun. I had a blast but, we're done here." I begin to dress. No need to stick around for begs and pleads.

"What? No! I didn't even get you off." She says with a frown.

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle it," I button my jeans. "Porn is a blessing. Don't you agree?" I take long strides to the door to prevent having to be hounded by her.

"Carter, wait!"

And I was gone. You'd have to admit, I am pretty good at being an asshole. If this was a legit job I would be rich.

While I left the poor girl in the bedroom alone, I was on a mission to find the girl that was in the doorway. I remember her saying that she was looking for the bathroom so, I stand in the hallway eyeing the three other doors.

"Okay, God, I know I'm an asshole but please be on my side. I don't wanna walk in on porn or some dude finally fulfilling his gay dreams – breaking out of his shell, coming out of the closet type shit." I whisper to myself. Coming to the realization that two of these many doors were locked, I had one door left which I am hoping is the bathroom. Twisting the knob, it opens to reveal the girl sitting on the toilet top with a cigarette in her mouth and her phone in her hands; thumbs going to work.

"Thank You." I whisper up to the ceiling.

"Come in, dude. You're letting out all of my good buzz I got going in here." The girl says. 

Dakota

After heading into the bathroom, I finally light my smoke and begin replying to some old messages.

Kendra: See you this summer! J

Sent 2 weeks ago

Me: Lol

Sent 9:02

Grandma: Did you still wsnt apple tie?

I mean rie

Did you still want apple pie!

Sent 1 week ago

Me: Yes! Do I still get the rie and tie too?

Sent 9:04

My texts were interrupted when someone walked into the bathroom; it was the blowjob guy. He stood in the doorway for a moment, before oddly whispering a thank you.

"Come in, dude. You're letting out all of my good buzz I got going in here."

"Sorry. Wow, it smells like my soul in here." He closes the door and sits on the ledge of the bathtub before clearing his throat.

I let out a puff of smoke, "What?"

"You know, cigarettes aren't good for you." He says while crossing his arms.

"Neither are party blowjobs." I shoot back then take a long puff off of the cigarette.

"Oh, you're fast – witty, even. But if you must know, all blowjobs are great. All cigarettes are not, though. Actually, weed is better than cigarettes." He says before standing and heading over to the sink.

"Well, I'm all out of weed right now." I say then look back at my phone. I notice that he begins to start going through the drawers and examining each item – making a smart comment to each item.

"Is that so? Well, isn't it a blessing that I keep a wonderful supply of good ol' Maryjane on my hip at all times?" Smiling down at me, he taps his pocket and then returns to his adventure through the drawers. "K & Y Lubricant – Ooh!"

I giggle then puff from my cigarette. Who is this guy?

"Why are you in here?" I ask after letting out the smoke.

"Why am I in here?" He asks while still looking through the drawers, "Why are you in here?"

"I'm smoking, obviously. I didn't wanna go outside."

"Oh. I just came to be a nuisance." He says while reading the back of a shampoo bottle.

"Who are you?" I ask because it's not every day that random guys have conversations with me.

The guy looks up with a smirk, "I'm batman."

"Of course, you are." I continue to smoke my cigarette hoping that this was the end of our conversation until the cigarette isn't in my mouth anymore. The guy had grabbed it from my mouth and was putting it out.

Comment & Vote