His Identity

I wake up because the chirping sound of the birds. My back hurts. My head hurts. "Ughh", I groan in pain. When I openned my eyes, I realize that I am in the woods now.

I'm surprised and I look around, looking for explanation and help. And then I saw him, Suho, sleeping safe and sound beside me. Suddenly I remembered everything that happened last night. But I want to believe that it's just a dream, until I trace my fingers to my neck and find two marks.

I shivered and decide to make my way out of here -- from the woods, from Suho, from the memory. But only my single move wake him up.

"Eunbi?", he asks.

And for dear life, I was so scared at that moment, I don't want him to drain out my blood again, and I decided to run.

"HELPPPP"

"No No Eunbi don't run away", Suho starts chasing over me.

And within a split second, he got me. He wrap one hand on my neck and one hand on my waist. He burried his face in my neck.

"Smell so good", he breathed in.

I can't help but let few droplets of tears running out of my eyes.

"Suho.."
"I will explain this, Eunbi. But promise me you won't escape from me anymore, okay? This is important."

He guide me to the place when we slept earlier and sit me down.

He takes a deep breath before saying, "Eunbi-ya, I'm a vampire."