:)

6 years later

"SUHOOO WAKE UP IT'S THE FIFTH TIME I TRY TO WAKE YOU UP 15 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE YOU'RE RUNNING LATE TO YOUR OFFICEEEE YOU HAVE NEW WORKERS THAT YOU HAVE TO TEACH RIIGHTTTTT"

"eomma, don't yell so loud or else my ears will be broken" a little angelic voice warn me. I look at her whose standing beside me with her teddy bear on her hands and her sleepy eyes.

"omoooo I'm sorry Seolbi-ya, eomma's voice is too loud, right? Do you wanna sleep again or have breakfast?" I ask her with my gentle voice as I lift her up on my embrace.

"I want to make appa awake instead", she said with a lot confidence. "Okay, go try", I put her down on mine and Suho shared bed. She climb up to her appa's face and pinch on his cheeks. hard. I can see how his pale skin got red from her pinch.

Suho open his eyes immediately and caress his redden cheeks. "Seolbi-ya don't be too harsh to your appa", he says as he pout his lips.

"Then wake up and have breakfast with me"

So, I'm married with Suho now and we have 1 daughter, Kim Seolbi. She has her appa's courage and my blood. I mean, she is 100% human. And we haven't told her that her appa is a vampire. We think it's best to told her when she's grown up.

.

.

.

Hi! This is the last chapter of this story^^ I'm sorry that I didn't update this soon bcs school just fucked me up:( I hope you guys enjoy this story^^ I want to say thankyou to those who have read this till the very end, and thankyou for your support><