Chapter 3

A/n :italic is Holtzmann's  bold is the ghosts. This is how you know there talking to each other.

After they got the food from Bennie they all ate in there respectful places Erin at her desk, Holtz in the lab, Patty and Abby sat by the TV not saying a word to each other.

Holtz was trying to construct a lighter proton packs for everyone but that ghost prevented her "you know I think I should know your name because your possessing me at the moment" Holtz whispered trying not to sound crazy "Jackson my name is Jackson" cool name Holtz thought.

"So why did you possess me and not Abby". "You where the one who is most dear to Erin Gilbert". "Me no way Erin likes Kevin alot more then she like me". "Are you sure about that". "Yes now leave me alone or ill fined a way to extract you from my body in the most painful way for you pal".

Jackson didn't talk for a long time after that. "Holtz" Holtzmann's head shot up to see Erin standing there "Yeah why's up Gilbert " "you ok you seam out of it lately" Holtz wanted to tell her friends who she saw as family "It's nothing just need some sleep" Holtz looked at Erin thinking she would go away. Because she didn't want to hurt Erin like Abby hurt her when she was possessed by Rowan. "OK Holtz I believe you good night and get some sleep" Erin took Holtz's hand and rubbed the back of her hand with her thumb. 

Holtz went back to her apartment and fed her chinchillas. "You love her""Is it that obvious" . "Your name is Jillian Holtzmann yes".  "Just Holtzmann" "Why does she not realize that she is in love with you" "In love with me you joking Erin loves Kevin not me". she heard Jackson chuckle "you remind me of my little sister" "really why" Holtz ask "she had a passion for science" "can I ask you something Jackson" "sure Holtzmann" "how did you die"  " Wel it was 1985 I was in a car accident with my sister and our parents and  out of no where and the car hit the back passengers side where I was  in the car and the impact "

Holtz stayed silent for about a minute "I'm so sorry Jackson" "The past Is in the past and I watched over her for the rest of her life"  Holtz phone ringing cut off what she was about to say and she answered it know it was probably Abby "Hello" "Holtz it's me can we talk"  Erin's voice rang through the phone "yeah I'll be right over".

A/n: Tell me what you think of it so far.