Chapter 5

Holtz woke up to the smell of a sterile stench and hated it. She touched her head and winced "ow" she muttered to herself. Holtz felt a bump on her head she looked around only to see all three of her friends and the love of her life sleeping on one couch in the hospital room.

"Miss Holtzmann your awake" "Just Holtzmann" everyone's woke up at the nurse taking. "Holtzy are you ok" Patty asked which made Holtz head hurt "Patty do you think you can tone it down just alittle". "Sorry baby just happy your ok" Holtz nodded her head "please only one of you at a time she can't really handle to much stress at the moment" everyone nodded and left Holtz and Erin alone.

"What the hell happened Holtz" Erin broke the selince in the room. "I don't know one minute I'm fine then the next I blackout and now I'm here". Erin sat on the edge of the hospital bed "Holtz do you think it was that ghost" "I don't know" After a long time Holtz broke the new found selince "Erin I'm sorry".  Erin looked at Holtz feeling regret about trying to tell Abby and Patty Holtz's biggest secret. "No I'm sorry Holtz I'm the one who wanted to tell Abby and Patty".

Holtz felt like she was one of Erin's childhood bullies. "Erin I'm not good with people ok you, Abby, and Patty are the only people I can count on now" Erin nodded her head "OK so we'll wait to tell Abby and Patty aright" Holtz had a really big smile on her face "Yeah ok".

There was a knock on the door and Kevin came in "sorry boss but their are some people with cameras trying to see how Holtzmann was doing" "Ok I'll be right out" "You got it boss".
Holtz watched as Erin left to tell the reporters how she was doing and wanted to be out there with her to give some support. Holtz felt like such a jackass and just wanted to scream, to tell Erin how she felt but every time she tried Kevin would ask for help with some random things and Erin was so glad to help him.

"Abby I'm going to see Dr.Gorin for a few weeks call me if things get too bad" "Ok Holtz I will have fun" Abby knew how much Holtzmann loved Erin but Erin was to focused on Kevin.

A/n sorry about chapter 4 and just Alittle more against till they get there happy ending😘