.:Yoosung • Phones:.

Information:
•Female
•Takes place after the party

•=•=•

Yoosung sat comfortably on the sofa, awaiting you. You were currently trying to find where you had misplaced your phone, which always seemed to find itself lost among Yoosung's messy apartment.

"Yoosung, have you seen my phone?" You peeked your head into the small living room. He shook his head and looked at you with his good eye. Your heart panged with guilt when you saw the bandage.

"Just come and relax!" He smiled with a large blush. You sighed and plopped next to him, laying your head on his shoulder. He wrapped him arms around you and kissed your cheek. You huffed in defeat and looked up at the male. You frowned when you saw the bandage, which prevented him from looking down at you, or even noticing you were looking at him.

Guilt hit you.

Hard.

You gently turned his head so his good was staring directly into your now teary ones. Yoosung frowned and pulled you into tight hug.

"Hey, this wasn't your fault. I was careless.. I should've seen it coming.."

"No. I-"

"[Y/n], you've done nothing wrong. It's not your fault. I love you."

He was to sweet. You nuzzled his neck as you fought the tears. He smiled and kissed the side of your head.

"At least you don't have to explain to an entire classroom why you're now officially blind in one eye.." You laughed, which caused Yoosung to laugh as well.

"I guess that's tr-"

A sudden chime went off. Your phone. As quick as it chimed, you found it in a pile of clothes. You laughed.

"Damn phone.." You laughed as returned to the cuddling.

Only to think this started from losing your phone.

•=•=•

First one! Please start your requesting!