.:Saeyoung(707) • Too Shy for You:.

Info:
•Shy!Reader
Fluff beyond fluff.
•this is really cute oml

•=•=•

Saeyoung stared at you, which only worsened your blush. He laughed lightly and pulled you into a hug as he slumped onto his couch.

Currently, your boyfriend believed it'd be fun to cuddle you out of now where. Luckily, his jacket was warm and soft. You blushed even more.

"Gah, so cute~!" He cooed into the back of your head. You squeaked and huffed.

"I-I'm not.. cute.." You quietly mumbled. Saeyoung grinned and kissed the back of your neck lovingly.

"But you are~" Your blush worsened, and your shy personality shone through as you did your best to hide your face.

Sadly, Saeyoung had his arms wrapped around yours, so you couldn't struggle against his grip and hide your face.

Saeyoung loved to cuddle, and he enjoyed the times you were to shy to utter a single word. He would kiss your neck, nuzzle your head, and pull you close to him as possible. Your [H/c] hair was always played with, as well.

Saeyoung hummed into your ear quietly, and lovingly kissed your earlobe. You squeaked, and blushed.

"God, you're so cute.. I wish I could do this more.." Saeyoung leaned up on his elbow and played with your hair. Your blush hadn't dissapeared just yet.

"Y-Yeah?" He nodded and hummed in response.

"Mhmm. You're so cute.." You smiled shyly.

"T-Thank you.."

"Anything for you, my love."

•=•=•

Gah! So cliche! But cute cx.

The_sky_Dreamcatcher requested this! Shoutout!

Thanks! Request down below!