17 Freed

Rille's POV

"San ka nanggaling? Saan ka natulog kagabi??! Bakit hindi ka umuwi?!Nanggaling ka na naman sa babae mo?"- galit na galit an sigaw ni Trish pagkabukas nya palang ng pinto ng kwarto nya.

"Pwede ba,kung nagsasawa ka na sa ginagawa ko,umalis  ka na lang. Ikaw na lang naman nagpipilit sa relasyong to na wala namang kapupuntahan" inis na sagot ko sa kanya.

Wala na kong amor o ni konting pagkagusto kay Trish. Sa bawat araw na nagsstay sya sa apartment ko simula nang umuwi sya, she acted like a nagging wife. She is too different from when I first met her. She was decent and classy.Taliwas sa bungangerang kasama at kaaway ko ngayon. She was too jealous na kahit si Jamm pinagseselosan nya, kesyo ex ko daw, baka daw gumagawa kami ng milagro pag wala sya.like, what the fuck?! Eh bakla si Jamm! Bakla! Damn! Kahit si Terrena hindi ko nakikita, although partner in crime ko talaga yun. Narealize ko lang na wala na talagang pag asa tong relationship namin and she's causing me too much stress. There would be times that she'd ask for sex, na pinagbibigyan ko para wala na lang gulo pero sawang sawa na ko sa kanya.  I tried my best to get rid of her but she is just too possessive. I'm just hoping that she'll not turn into a psycho bitch, but I have a feeling that she already is.
"Please let me rest.I'm too tired to fight." I said as I sat on the bed.

Bigla namang tumahimik.And when I looked at her, I saw her crying. She was standing at the footpart of the bed and she was crying silently while staring at me.

"Nagkulang ako noon pero sana naman bigyan mo ako ng chance na bumawi sayo".She said sa pagitan ng mga hikbi nya. 

" I am trying my best to be the girlfriend that you've always wanted me to be."she said.

"No, that is not how I wanted you to be" I answered,looking straight in her eyes.

"I wanted someone I could share memories with.Someone who can understand me, take time with me, cheer me up, have fun with, cry with, face problems with.You had your chance to be that someone, but you let it slip.And now that I am finally with somebody,you came into the picture and ruined everything."

"I just needed time"

"You can have all the time you want now,but not with me. Please let me go" I said firmly.

She just stood there, staring at me.

Her tears were still falling as she said,
"Maybe you're right.I should let you go."

And she's gone. I felt guilty somehow. I know that she did not deserve what I did,how I treated her.I know.I'm not stupid. I know that she was the victim here. She lacked time as she was working for her family.She was away. She did not have time for me.But that was her only fault.It's not a mistake.It's a lack. I did the mistake.I cheated on her while she was away.Slept with different girls.Had relationships while she was there thinking she's my only one.She trusted me.She even tried to fix the relationship until it turned her into a different person than who she really is, but I still hurt her. In the end, she gained nothing but pain. I know it's unfair for I hurt another woman again,just like the others. But I am happy now that I am free, because I know someone is waiting for me to be. And as she crossed my mind, I went out of the house and drove to hers.