Chapter O7 : Desiree.

I heard a knock on the door and got up to see who it was. Desiree.. 

"Ugh !" She said in disgust. "Where is Chres at?!" 

"Upstairs sleep in OUR bed! Bye Boo-Boo!" I said closing the door in her face. She opened it back up. 

"Okay, did you have to slam the door in my face like that, Y/N?" 

"Yes" I smiled. 

"Whatever. CHRESANTO, COME HERE, BOY!" She yelled walking in. 

"Did I INVITE you into my house?" 

"Yup, sure did. Thanks girl!" She said, holiding up her thumb. 

"What Desiree? Why are you here? GET OUT!" Chresato said in a sleepy voice. "Why'd you let her in, Y/N/?' 

"I didn't! She walked in! I ain't say nothing about "Desiree, come in."" 

"You just did.." She smirked. 

"Whatever. Handle this and come back upstairs when you're done with it!" I said, walking passed Chres and upstairs. 

"So.. are we getting back together?" Desiree asked. 

"Getting back together?" Chresanto scoffed, laughing at it. "You funny, you funny!" 

She rolled her eyes. 

"Now come on, Des. You KNOW I'm with Y/N now. What we HAD is O-VER!" Chres explained. I Listened from up stairs. 

"Yeah, bye bitch!" I whispered. 

"But Chres, you don't want her! Look at th way you treat her! You  BEAT her EVERY DAY! I know she doesn't do you right like I will." Desiree explained. 

"I USE to beat her every day. And she doesn't do me wrong, she treats me like a king." 

Desiree laughed. "Then why are you beating her when she gives you basically anything you want and need?! Think about it, Chres.." She said, walking out the door. 

I ran back downstairs. "I heard everything! She's wrong about what she said. Except the I treat you like a king part." 

"Yeah, I know. And I know you  treat me like a king. I'm burgerking ROYALTY !" Chres laughed. I laughed along with him.