Chapter four

Chapter 4

Taylor pov

"I would start at my birth. But it will take too long to begin there. So let's go off this: I'm a demigod. That means half human, half god. In my case a Greek god. My name is Taylor Chase. Not related to Annabeth! it's a pretty common last name, people! I'm a daughter of Pan and a nice lady who happens to be dead.  Pan is the Greek god of nature, so because of that I have pretty awesome powers (I like to call talents) that means I have the ability to control the elements. Yep!  fire, wind, water, earth! All of it. I could control (or even destroy) the world if I wanted to. However, I prefer the simple things. For example, murdering those who don't respect the Earth they live on and maybe stopping the odd apocalypse here and there.

For example, one particular day I had decided to take on the biggest construction company in America. They planned to tear down a forest in Grand Marais to make room for a strip mall. I swore that I would let that happen. After severely injuring a few workers I was met by the man in charge. Although it turned out he wasn't a man at all!  He was actually a demon, which I didn't know at the time. Therefore I wasn't able to take it on. After being wounded in both legs and thinking it was the end, I was rescued by a woman I would later know as Kat... "Wait... Are you two together then?" Clint questioned snarkily. Turning to to each other disgust we moved to face Clint. "NOO!!" we chorused. After that experience we teamed up working together to stop construction companies and demons, which we later learned were connected.