14

"Lucy stop moving or you will fall!" Susan snapped concerned for her sister.

I kicked my foot down to the wolves, which kicked one of them in the eye and made them squeal. They kept trying to jump up at us. That was when we heard running.

I looked at the others, we both thought the same thing... Peter was here.

"Come on, we've already been through this." Maugrim sneers  "We both know you haven't got it in you."

"Peter, watch out!" I screamed as I saw the other wolf Vardan go to attack Peter from behind.

I peaked round and saw Aslan had pinned down Vardan. That is when I was watching Maugrim circling Peter. Oreius pulled out his sword and followed by some other of the Narnian's then came and went to attack Maugrim, but then Aslan made he stay still. At first I was mad no one helped Peter fight this battle, but I think I understood Aslan's intentions.

"Stay your weapons." Aslan said to Oreius and the rest of them "This is Peter's battle."

Peter had his sword and pointed it to the wolf. I intently looked at him, scared for his life and hoping and praying he would be okay.  

"You may think you're a king" He growled. "but you're going to die...like a dog!"

That was when Maugrim lunged at Peter. Peter ducked. Causing them both to fall to the ground.

"Peter... no!" Me, Lucy and Susan screamed and jumped down from the tree and ran to him.

I pushed Maugrim's body offPeter, expecting the worst. As Susan helped me we saw that Peter had killed Maugrim and he was okay. Peter was flustered but we jumped on Peter, hugging him. I kissed his cheek and then his lips quickly. I stood up to make sure Lucy and Susan had their brother for their own for a bit.

"After him. He'll lead you to Edmund." Aslan said as he let go of Vardan.

Oreius and the rest of the group chase after the wolf then Aslan turned to Peter and the rest of us.

"Peter, clean your sword." Aslan said.

Peter went to the river and cleaned his bloody sword and looked at me as he walked to Aslan. He then knelt before Aslan.

Aslan places a paw on his shoulder.

"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia." He spoke calmly titling Peter.

Peter looks at Aslan and puts his sword back in its sheath. While the rest of us are smiling at Peter extremely happy for him. Lucy came to me and hugged my waist. We started to walk together back to the hill by our tent.

"Sophia do you think Ed will be safe?" She asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Yes I do Lu" I smiled wiping her tear away. "He will be fine"

"How do you know that?" She asked sitting up.

"I know because of this" I said as I pointed to the necklace Father Christmas gave me. "This colour of the necklace means that everyone I love his fine. Ed is like a brother to me and I know he safe Lu"

Aslan walked over to me and Lucy, alongside Peter.

"Lucy may I talk to Peter and Sophia alone please?" He asked and Lucy nodded standing up, walking away.

Peter came to help me stand up. I smiled as I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Sophia you know the prophecy of the eldest son of Adam to fall in love with the daughter of Eve who is not related by blood?" Aslan asked.

"Partly" I smiled.

Aslan chuckled then looked at us.

"The prophecy is that the two of you will fall in love and rule Narnia together. While the two of you are in Narnia no evil shall take over" Aslan smiled.

I felt Peter intertwined his hand with mine, as I looked up at Peter who was smiling down to me.

"But before that happens" Aslan frowns. "One of you will pass away. But then be resurrected when things go to plan. You will experience pain and loss but you will have to get through it together to rule Narnia."

I feel Peter squeeze my hand in reassurance. I looked down to the floor not wanting to hear anymore.

"But you shouldn't worry about it now." He smiled. "I know that's easy for me to say. But you should go and rest, tomorrow is going to be a big day."

I began to walk with Peter back to my tent. He leaned me against the wooden slab, placing small kisses on my jaw. I giggled at Peter and looked into his eyes, I placed my lips on his. We kissed for a while until I heard Lucy call my name. I looked at Peter again.

"I better go" I smiled. "It is getting late"

"Urgh do you have to?" He groaned smiling.

"I do" I pushed him away playfully. "No goodnight Peter Pevensie."

"Goodnight Sophia" He smiled kissing my lips.

I walked into the tent to see Susan and Lucy giggling. They looked around to see them looking at all of the dresses we had been given.

"Sophia!" Lucy squealed picking up a dress. "Do you like this one?"

She put up a dress for me to look at. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my life. It reminded me of when I was back home and my mum made me this beautiful dress for a school dance, before the war started that is. I touched the cloth of the dress and let a tear go. I missed my mum so badly it was eating me away.

"Hey do not be sad" Susan said. "Does it remind you of home?"

I nodded my head and looked at the girls.

"I am fine" I smiled wiping away the tears on my face.

I looked at the dress and placed it beside me. I thought back to my mum and prayed she was safe back at home.

"Good night Susan and Lucy" I smiled before I went to sleep.

I hope Edmund comes back.