he's got a charm with the girls that are smoking

the door's lock clicked shut behind brendon and me, brendon still laughing over some joke he said a few minutes ago. we were on our way to see melanie and jenna, as melanie had just come back from holiday, so we hadn't seen them much recently. we walked quickly down the long corridors, until something caught my eye. a small gasp escaped my peach lips as i stopped in my tracks, putting my arm out to stop brendon too.

it didn't take brendon long at all to understand.
across the hall stood joshua dun, surrounded by around six girls. not to my surprise, at least half of them were smoking. and smoking hot. one of the girls appeared to be leaning on josh, her face dangerously close to his. "come on, dude." brendon spoke softly, guiding me back down the hall to take a different path. brendon knew about my feelings for him from our hour long talk we had about boys earlier. brendon was bisexual, and had more or less the same taste in men as me, therefore making him the perfect person to talk to about it. i stayed silent as we walked. it would be unfair for me to be angry, because i only met him a few hours ago, but i could sure be jealous.

when we made it to melanie and jenna's room (room 634), we were greeted with warm hugs. both of the girls quickly realised i was upset.
"tyler, honey, what's wrong?" melanie asked, placing her hands on my shoulders, while pulling me to the couch [/sofa/settee]. she sat cross-legged, facing me. i looked around the room, jenna had left at some point.
"just boy problems." i quickly mumbled, as brendon threw himself down beside me. i quickly rested my head on brendon's shoulder. melanie pouted. "don't worry. i'm sure whoever this boy is will come running to you in the end, ty." she ran her hand through my soft hair, sending shivers down my spine. "thanks, mel." i smiled

just as the conversation ended, jenna appeared again, carrying a tray of junk food, with some alcohol. brendon grinned. jenna noticed.
"don't drink too much, bren." she said, giggling, "or i'll make you drink capri-suns." the tall boy laughed, "i love capri-suns!"
"please don't give him capri-suns, he goes crazy." i groaned. it was true, brendon got so hyper over them that it was almost like they were alcohol to him, too.

melanie laughed, before turning on the tv and putting a disk in.
"what movie?" asked jenna, sitting down next to melanie. she just grinned in response, as the opening screen for mean girls appeared. "so fetch." brendon spoke, in his best gretchen impression. everybody laughed, then melanie played the movie. being with my friends was the best feeling in the world, they made me feel good about myself, something nobody else had ever done. i always feel comfortable around them.

a smile crept onto my face.

*~+•*^•+*~+•*
bliss
*^•+*~+•*^•+*

much later on, i was woken by voices outside of the room. my chocolate orbs looked around me. i turned on my phone to check the time: 2:21am. light snores came from the other side of the large room, proving melanie and jenna were asleep in their beds. my eyes soon landed on brendon, was was sprawled out on the other sofa. still asleep. my attention went back to the voices outside, and i instantly recognised one as josh's. he seemed to be talking in a hurried whisper. "it's either room 634 or room 635. i'm not sure." josh spoke softly.
"how could you possibly loose the key ring that says the number?" the mystery voice spoke. a sigh of frustration echoed. "dude, i don't know." josh replied.

i smiled. this was my time to shine. i cautiously swung my small feet off the side of the couch, then wandered quietly over to the door. i opened it with a click, startling the two boys i found outside of it. my large eyes scanned their tall figures from their toes to their heads. the mystery voice belonged to a very tall figure, even taller than josh and brendon, with dark hair. he was wearing a black button-up with black skinny jeans, his hair messily thrown back. josh was wearing the same jeans as this morning, but now he had a white button-up shirt on, with a red adidas jacket over it. when i looked up at his face, i saw he was smiling.

"hey ty." he spoke softly. "hi josh." i said quietly, smiling too. suddenly, i'd forgotten about how close he was to those girls.
"i'm dallon." the taller boy said awkwardly. i smiled in response. "i heard you talking, and since i was in room 634, i thought i'd let you know that yours is room 635." i spoke quickly and quietly, hoping they would be able to hear me. "thanks." josh laughed, "it would've been a bit awkward to find us trying to get into your room at 2 in the morning." he replied. "oh, it isn't my room, it's my friends' room, but i stay here quite a lot." i told him.

just then, i felt a hand on my waist. "who is it?" a tired brendon asked in a husky morning voice. i smiled. "nobody, bren." i looked up at josh and dallon, surprised to find dallon checking brendon out. i looked back and brendon, who appeared to be doing the same. "hey. i'm brendon, but you can call me your boyfriend." brendon giggled, winking at dallon. i instantly face palmed as dallon went bright red, and josh just looked shocked. "sorry, he's drunk." i laughed, pushing brendon playfully. he disappeared into the room for a few seconds, then reappeared with his phone. he passed it to dallon. "number?" he grinned. dallon blushed even harder, then entered his number, passing brendon's phone back. "call you later." brendon replied, blowing a kiss then walking back into the room. i laughed, then looked back at josh. "bye." i said quietly, smiling one last time at him. "goodnight, cutie." josh replied. i closed the door, preventing them from seeing me blushing.

what an amazing ten minutes.