Levi X Reader(SongFic)

Musing through memories,
Losing my grip in the grey.
Numbing the senses,
I feel you slipping away.

Darkness was all you saw, but then you saw the memories of you and all the friends you've made in the scouting regiment. Eren, Armin, Sasha, Hanji, Mikasa, Connie, Jean, Levi, and so many more. Every of what you thought were so called 'Days' you forgot one of your friends and of what you could feel of your body grew fainter.

Fighting to hold on,
Clinging to just one more day
Love turns to ashes,
With all that I wish I could say.

You knew what was happening, it was what was bound to happen, you were dying. You keep holding on though, not wanting to give up so easily. You hoped in the back of your head that someone killed that titan motherfucker, you tried to think of who you were but you couldn't. You didn't remember anyone or anything; you knew that you had friends and a boyfriend but you wished that you could have said good bye.

I'd die to be where you are.
I tried to be where you are.

(Levi's POV)

I paced back 'n forth in my office, it was too quiet here without (Y/N)'s laugh. Those assholes' called 'doctors' better keep her alive or I will have their heads'. I walked into our shared bedroom half expecting to see (Y/N) there, I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"I should have never let (Y/N) come outside the wall with us." I muttered to myself, (Y/N) is one of the strongest girls I know, she'd kill titan's day and night if she could. She also helped everyone, Sasha by giving her leftovers, Eren by helping him recuperate after one of Hanji's tests, Hanji by helping her with her tests on Eren, Mikasa by helping her train, Jean by helping him with punishments, Me by comforting me after the expeditions when some of my team members where lost and many more. There wasn't one person she wasn't friends with, how she did it, nobody knows.

Every night, I dream you're still here.
The ghost by my side, so perfectly clear.
When I awake, you'll disappear,
Back to the shadows
With all I hold dear.
I dream you're still here.

(Small time skip)

I woke up in a cold sweat, ever since (Y/N) entered her coma my nightmares started back up again. Without her here I feel so empty, the doctors think there is no hope for her. She's been out for a week and has showed no signs of progression. She is strong I know she'll make it through this, I dream of (Y/N) once I'm back asleep and that she's right next to me. I never wanted to wake up, if I did, she'd disappear.

I dream you're still here
(Every night I dream you're still...)
(Every night I dream you're still here)
I dream you're still here
(Every night I dream you're still...)
(Every night I dream you're still here)
Ever slightly out of reach.

(Back to you)

Levi, I remember him! My better half, my best friend, all my friends, what happened that day, and who I was.

*Flashback*

Levi had finale agreed to take you outside the wall, even if he knew you could handle yourself he never wanted to lose you, ever. A heard of titan's surrounded everyone, and they sprang into action. (Y/N) was using her 3DM gear to zip from tree to tree to distract the titan's, one of them took their hand and swatted her into a tree, she slowly blacked out after see the last titan fall and Levi running to her. There was blood, a lot of it too. Levi hopped on his horse and same with his squad as they rode back to the wall before (Y/N) would be gone forever.

*Flashback end*

You tried to reach for that, your friends, your life, but it was just the slightest bit too far away. That wouldn't stop you, you were (Y/F/N) and you were going to live no matter what anyone told you.

I dream you're still here
(Every night I dream you're still...)
(Every night I dream you're still here)
But it breaks so easily.

Your finale choice, stay or go, light or dark. There was no choice here you would rather be in the dark with your friends then be in the light without them. Just as easily you had entered the coma you came out of it. Pain racked every inch of your body, you opened your eyes to see a very surprised nurse and a sleeping Levi. The nurse gently tapped Levi's shoulder, he woke up and gave her that stone cold glare that is even worse when he's just waking up.

"Hey...Levi" you said, your voice quieter than a whisper. Levi turned his head and made eye contact with you, you shot him a smile.

"(Y-Y/N)....your alive..." Levi paused and chuckled "I never doubted you for a second."
Song: Still Here By: Digital Daggers

(A/N) This is my first songfic, so sorry if it sucked. i wrote this a while ago and felt like i should post if, so here ya go. Hugs and Kisses <3 <3