Error!Sans X Reader- Lost and Found

A/N: I know error sans didn't come for a timeline but I thought of this and couldn't pass it up. I'll be taking request! See below for more details

(Error Sans's POV)

When you live in a corrupted timeline things run a bit differently, when the human died she didn't come back and the timeline died with her. I was there, I tried to save her with my strings, (Is that what they're called?) I tried to keep her soul tight and together till she refused to die... It didn't work. When she died and she soul shattered I fled to the anti-void, I was going to find her... Some way somehow.

--- 2 years later ---

No luck, a new timeline to mark of my list. I exit the timeline Underswap, I had failed to find (Y/N) there. If I've been counting the days right, I've been searching for her for two years and still haven't found her. Now Ink is trying to get after me because of my timeline jumping, most of the other sans are trying to kill me too... I never wanted this, I didn't ask for it, all I want is (Y/N) to come back.

I sat in my chair and looked at my list of timelines, I've almost been through all of them only few remained and I didn't dare go looking. After two years I'm giving up.

*" Error, you have caused so much chaos... just to find one tiny human who broke her promise..." I shot my head up

"W-who's t-there?? Ho-how do y-you know a-about her?"

*" Your beam of hope, your light in the dark, your..."

"Sunflower... W-who ever y-you are, g-give (Y/N) back!"

*" I'm here already.... turn around and great your old pal..." Not wasting a second I see her, she was the only thing from my timeline that wasn't an error. I walk closer to her then I see Ink there with her, holding her hand.

"Ink! How d-dare you t-take my sunflower f-from me!"

"E, Calm down, I'm not going to hurt her. She fell into my timeline and has been helping me with timelines while looking for her own. I asked her if she remembered anything from there and all she said was Corrupted! That's why I've been chasing you, she wants to be with you can't you see that!" I look at her, Inktale...all this time she's been in Inktale.

I ran up to her and hugged her, I had my sunflower back and she was alive. Ink just smiles like a kid on Christmas eve.

"She can't stay though, she'll be able to travel from the multiverse to here anytime, but she can't stay. E, this place here was made by (Y/N) to keep all Errors safe, you can leave here but you can't come to the Multiverse, she will come every day that she can but if you have a fit over the fact that she can't come...You'll never see her again, Understand? You are not the only one who cares about her." With that Ink left and (Y/N) and I reacquainted with each other, this went on for days and days but there was one thing I forgot to tell her.

"H-Hey sunflower? I n-need to tell y-you something..."

"Sure Sans, what is it?" she said and I leaded in and tried to kiss her, I think she got the idea and kissed back.

"I wanted to say that I love you and that I never want to lose you...." I mumbled out without leaving time for my error stutter to mess that confession up.

"Sans, I like you too." She kissed my check bone and we both laid down on the floor, she continued after a few seconds "Oh and I think you've been spending too much time in Underlust buddy." She giggled and kissed me again, soon she fell asleep and I spoke to myself.

"Man is Ink going to kill me, but it isn't my fault I'm one step closer to the Bone-Zone..."

(A/N): ok so I hope you liked this, regarding the requests I'll do any Undertale characters, people, and I try some anime characters. I'll don't think I'll do lemons but I'll get some fluff in there, so let me know what you would like, Bye <3.