Leon Kuwata x Reader

So this is basically Leon's trial with the reader inserted. This is how it would be if I was at Hope's Peak and then Maizono dies. The reader is also kinda salty and cold and dark and shit, since again, that's how I imagine myself to be like in this situation.

"Attention students! A body has been discovered!" You heard Monokuma's voice over the intercom. You ran to Naegi's room, since you assumed the body was there, and you were right.

"(Y/n) look at Maizono!" Naegi said, sad.

"For once, I actually want to look at her. She's all bloody and stuff. Heh." You said, smiling briefly. Naegi frowned.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"No, Naegi, what's wrong with you. Her music sucks. Her personality is so sickly sweet, and whoever killed her had a good reason! You're the one with a crush on her, which is clouding your  judgment! Anyway, I'd say its time to look for clues! Where's my magnifying glass and pipe..." He stared at you in awe, and backed away a bit.

You looked at the body and noticed that there was, written in blood, a number combination.

11037

Since you can read upside down, you had no difficulty figuring this out.

11037

LEON.

"No way," you thought, staring at the name of your crush. Yes, you were in love with Leon Kuwata. And you couldn't believe he was the first murderer.

"I've got to help him." You muttered.

Timeskip to the trial

You stood at your spot, and tried to keep a straight face.

After Monokuma explained how trials work, you realized what you needed to do.

"That's it! I confess!" You shouted.

A look of shock was on everyone's face, especially Leon's.

"Now it makes sense. What you said in my room after the body was discovered." Naegi said.

Everyone looked at you, and you smiled.

"I said that whoever killed her had a good reason, and that I liked to see her dead with her blood splattered all over the place!"

"Just one thing doesn't make sense. What were those numbers? I believe it was one-one-zero-seven. What could that mean?" Kirigiri pondered.

"Fool! I pit that there to fool everyone! And it worked didn't it?" You laughed.

"Well then, (Y/n). Explain one thing to me. Why did you go through the trouble of throwing us off when you would just confess?" Naegi shot the verbal bullets at you.

"I-I- um... Heheh..." You sheepishly looked at the ground.

"Does it matter? (Y/n) has admitted to being guilty. Let's get on with these silly games." Togami said.

"Ass." You responded, with a straight face.

"What did you say?" He asked angrily.

"Guys! I don't think (Y/n) is the murderer! They're trying to frame themself!" Naegi told everyone.

"Gah! Of course I'm not! I'm obviously the murderer! Shut up!" You whined.

"Then why do the numbers, when flipped over, seem to spell the name of someone in this room?" He had you there.

"I-I- um-" you were worried. They were very close to figuring it out.

"Obviously, they put it there to throw us off. They said so themself." Togami smirked triumphantly.

"Then why don't they seem to know how to answer if we ask why they decided to throw us off and confess?" Kirigiri said to him.

"I'll tell you why! Because (Y/n) was trying to defend the murderer! I noticed that they stared at the numbers in awe! The numbers upside down spell... Leon!" Naegi had you. He knew.

"I-I- I'm good at acting... I put it there so you would be fooled, and I-I uh- I acted like I was surprised..." you sputtered.

"Ya hear that?! I killed that hoe!" You shouted.

"(Y/n), why?" Leon said. You looked over nervously.

"Why did I kill her? She annoyed the shit out of me!" Leon's face suggested that he didn't buy it.

"No, (Y/n), you didn't kill her. I don't believe someone as amazing as you would do such a thing." You were tempted to say "Um, look who's talking," but you decided against it.

"Leon Kuwata! I accuse you of the murderer!" Naegi pointed at him. "Maizono wrote the bloody message to tell us all who her killer was! (Y/n), I see what you were trying to do. Kind of ironic, after what you said to me." Naegi explained.

"I-I said ' You're the one with a crush on her, which is clouding your  judgment,' correct?" He nodded.

"Th-that doesn't make sense for shit!" You said to him.

"Then why are you claiming to be the killer, when Leon is obviously the murderer?!" Your eyes widened.

"I-I... You got me. You actually got me. H-how did you-" You stopped. You just admitted to framing yourself.

"(Y/n), you l-like me? Why?" Leon asked.

"Why wouldn't I? You're perfect! I needed to help you get out alive!" You confessed your little plan.

"No, I'm a fuck up! I didn't want to be a baseball player, but I'm the ultimate!" He teared up.

"So, you did kill her, then?" Togami interrupted.

"I- um... It-it was self defense! She tried to kill me! You didn't even consider any of the other evidence! She left a note saying to meet her! Please, I don't wanna die! My poor, sweet (Y/n) doesn't deserve to feel grief from losing me! Please! Find somewhere in your cold heart the decision to let me live! I want to be with (Y/n)! Please!" Monokuma chuckled.

"Sorry, lover boy! Its time to vote!" Everyone voted. You still voted against yourself. But it was in vain.

"The votes are in! (Y/n), that was idiotic of you to vote yourself! Anyway, it's punishment time!" You grimaced. You were about to be forced to watch your crush die, after he pleaded for mercy so he could be with you.

You covered your eyes when Leon got dragged by the neck with a chain.

"I love you (Y/n)! Never forget that!" He shouted after being tied to a post.

"I won't!" You replied sadly. Then, baseballs were shot at him at great speeds. You didn't want to see this happen. You started to cry.

Finally, it was over. You couldn't help it. You climbed the fence and hopped in to look at his face one last time.

"I love you..." You whispered.