Teruteru Hanamura X Reader

Hey! I'm back from an unannounced hiatus. My phone broke. But I can still write things!

This story I gonna be like that Leon Kuwata one! Yeah. I might make this a habit, taking the characters that killed and having them with the reader. Eheheh...

Anyway, the reader in this one is basically me when I figured out who did it. I kinda imagined myself inserted into the game, so now I'm just writing it down.

Enjoy! ^^

Byakuya Togami had just been murdered. You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to. You knew who did it, too. Teruteru Hanamura, the only thing you cared about in the world. All you knew was that you couldn't let anyone figure out it was him.

The time came when Hajime Hinata questioned Teruteru. He squirmed and sweated and looked overall extremely nervous. You knew why.

"Objection!" You shouted without thinking. Teruteru looked to you and sighed with releif. 

"Yeah! How are you gonna say it's me if ya don' ev'n know wha' da murder weapon is?" Teruteru's accent was showing.

You and Hajime had an argument over it.

"Obviously he was in the goddamn dining hall! Ibuki proves it!"

"No, that's wrong!" Hajime spoke.

"And how exactly do you mean that?" You asked. 

"Teruteru! If you were in the dining hall, then you would have seen Mikan's position when the lights came back on, right?" Teruteru frowned, and Mikan squeaked in embarrassment.

"Uh-I-um..." He didn't know how to defend himself. You smirked.

"Incorrect!" You pointed at Hajime. "He probably had his back turned and was headed back to the kitchen, right Teruteru? I should know, I was in the kitchen the whole time!" Teruteru nodded weakly.

"See! I have an alibi!" He smiled at you.

"Can we please hurry this up, now? Me and Teruteru have some unfinished business from before the investigation started!" He looked curiously at you and you blushed and covered your mouth, trying to fool everyone. 

"What kind of unfinished business?" Kazuichi Souda asked with a smirk.

"What kind you you think?" Teruteru winked.

"Ah. So you two were getting busy when Byakuya got murdered, weren't you?" Hajime asked. You nodded.

"Except... We weren't..." You contradicted yourself. "I'm sure we would have, but I um... I did it... I killed Byakuya!" You framed yourself for Teruteru's sake. "Monokuma, start the vote!" The bear nodded.

"Oh! Looks like a tie! Hey, Monomi! Who do you think did it?" Monokuma laughed. Monomi frowned at him.

"Oh, I hope nobody did it!" She whined.

"Jeez, you're no good! Okay, then! I'll just say everyone got it wrong! The killer was... Teruteru Hanamura! You all voted for (Y/n) (L/n), who framed themself! Why, you might ask? Ask them yourself!" Everyone looked at you.

"I-I-I framed myself b-because... I love him. I love Teruteru! I couldn't let him lose!" He blushed.

"(Y/n), I-" he started, but Monokuma cut him off.

"Sorry, Teruteru! It's too late! You're free to go! Everyone else, it's punishment time!"