meeting the ipliers chapter 3

Y/N POV

I woke up on a black bed I try to sit up but I hurts too much I lay back down then a guy with pale skin and black hair walks in with some breakfast " hey umm I tried making you breakfast it looks good but i don't know about the taste " he says. I quickly sit up even if it hurt and kinda backed up " w-w-who are you " I said he started to growl " I COULD HAVE LET YOU DIE YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL " he yelled I flinched at the volume of his voice he signed " I'm sorry, I'm not use to normal people so just try to calm down " he said as he lowered his voice and I nod " my name is Y/N, what's yours " I said holding my hand out for him to shake it.

Dark POV

I grab her hand and shake it " I'm darkiplier but you can call me dark " I say then I set her breakfast down in front of her then " DARK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE " anti yelled. I kinda panicked but calm down " ok Y/N stay here no one knows your here which is good in your book so please stay in here " I say then she nods I walk downstairs. Then anti looks at me weird " why did you take your breakfast upstairs and when have you started eating breakfast " he says a little loud. " what is it a problem that I change a little " I said yelling a little then I hear Y/N scream I quickly run and see her run behind me and Wilford not far behind when she was running. " get back here lady " he yelled as he ran up to me " give her to me now dark " he demanded and I growl to show him I wasn't going to listen to him this time. Then of course the other ipliers come running and anti " what the hell is going on " fire and ice say at the same time " why is there a human in this house " birdiplier said " ya why is there one here " grim said " SHUT UP ALL OF YOU I WILL EXPLAIN " I shout Y/N flinch I'm guessing cause of the volume of my voice.