don't worry chapter 5

dark POV

I knew the Wilford thing that happened was a bit wrong but Y/N is really scared that she barely talks now well she talks to the birdbrain but they are good friends. Which I have no problem with so after I get done what I had to get done I talk to Y/N " hey Y/N you know you can talk to me anytime " I say then she hugs me at first I stiffen up but then hug her back " I guess you were right your not use to normal people " she said as she laughed. That made me feel good that I made her laugh so I smile its kinda weird cause I never smiled in a long time besides the murder I have done " so are you also going to protect me " she asked me quietly " oh course I will why wouldn't I even if anti is on the opposite side I will always protect you " I say without knowing that I said all of it.

Y/N POV

I was night after me and dark talked so I get ready for bed and I walk in his room and he's on the floor asleep I just make my way to the bed and fall asleep

~ in Y/N dream ~

I was in the middle of a flower field then I herd a gun shot then I fell sudden pain then I starts crying from the pain and I feel something shake me

~ out of Y/N dream~

I wake up seeing dark then he hugged me " you have nothing to worry about I'm here " dark said I blush then fall asleep in darks arms.

Dark POV

Y/N fell asleep I'm my arms " trust me because I love you " I say as I lay down and fall asleep with Y/N.