Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Everybody finally piled into my truck. I drop Camila and Dinah off then Lauren and I are off to the mall. That glare she was sending Dinah earlier was sexy as hell. The ride to the mall had a very comfortable silence surprisingly.

We finally arrive at the mall. I rush out the car to get to Lauren's side before she opens the door. "M'lady" I say sticking my hand out in front of me while opening the door. She giggled. I locked the car and we headed to the main entrance. When we entered the mall it was busy, but not like usual. "Ok so where would you like to go first?" I ask. She looks around looking for stores. "It doesn't matter." She says still looking around. I think of what I have to get.

*Skips Shopping*

Lauren and I are on our way back to my truck after a day of shopping. I got a couple of shoes, and some joggers. Lauren got a lot of stuff, which I paid half of. I insisted. I place all the bags in the back and we head off to Lauren's house.

As I'm driving back we stopped to get something to eat from McDonalds. After we order she goes to pay. "Nope I'm paying." I say handing her the money back. "No way! You just bought half of my clothes from the mall." She says placing it back on the counter. I roll my eyes and swipe my card before the cashier can take her money. She playfully rolls her eyes. "Ugh Y/N you didn't have to do that." She says pouting. Oh that pout. "I know I just wanted to." I reply winking. She looks down at her feet smiling. Good to know I have that effect.

"Aww you guys are so cute." An elderly lady behind us says. My eyes widen. "Oh no we're not together...yet." Lauren repl- wait did she just say yet. I look over at her to see her blushing. "Well I thought you two were together the way you were arguing over who was gonna pay the bill, but I'll leave you two have a good day." With that said she walked away.

They called our order and we ate, then went to her house. When we arrive it's late. I frown thinking that I won't see her until Friday considering we go to different schools. "Thanks for today." Lauren says looking down as we walk up to her door step. "It was no problem." I glance at her eyes then at her lips. She does the same. We start leaning in. Slam. Why does this always happen to me. "Brad what are you doing here?" Lauren says looking confused.