Chapter 29

Y/N POV

I woke up and Dinah was finally gone. I head into the bathroom do my all my business, then come out and pick my outfit for today. (Above) I head into the shower. After my shower and getting dressed I see if there's anything left in the fridge after Dinah's visit.

Of course nothing. I groaned and try to decide on Waffle House or just going shopping again. I look at the time and it's 9:20. Fuck Camila is gonna be here any minute. I run back upstairs to check my phone for any messages.

Camila
On my way
15 minutes ago

I roll my eyes as I hear knocking on the door. I run back downstairs and open the door to see an smiley Camila. She jumps into my arms and gives me a peck on the lips. I could get used to this.

"Hey Y/N do you want to drive there I don't feel in the mood, and you can take your car so I have a reason to come back besides dropping you off." She says walking into the kitchen.

"Yea that's fine, and Dinah was here remember?" I yell as I see her walk outta the kitchen after I finish that sentence.

"So we need to leave now so I can get us food and so we can get to the producers on time." I say grabbing my keys for I new car I recently bought.

(I have an obsession with cars especially mustangs I'm sorry we own so may cats in the story I can't help it

(I have an obsession with cars especially mustangs I'm sorry we own so may cats in the story I can't help it.)

"Woah." Camila says eyes glued on the car. That was my first reaction when I saw the car. I think Ima mess with her a little bit.

I walk over to her door and hold it open for her as she gets in. I run to the other side ready to drive the car.

I revive the engine a little bit looking into Camila's eyes. I pull of. There's a little straight away and I look into Camila's eyes as a head towards the intersection. I stop right before the white line because of the red light. (If you have ever seen Fast and Furious 2 there's a scene like that I was trying to go for. Key word trying.)

I wink at her then turn my attention back towards the road. We pick up something from McDonalds and arrive at the studio a little early.

We sit in the studio waiting for approval on the song.

"Y/N I want you to be on the song with me." Camila says turning to place her feet in my lap.

"Why people don't even know me?" I say looking out the window.

"Well I want them too."

We just look into each other's eyes for a little bit.

The door bust open breaking up our staring contest.

"Oops wrong room. Oh hey y'all." Ally says coming in the sit down in front of us. Everyone else following. Lauren comes in and her eyes immediately land on Camila and I being so close. Her eyes instantly so hurt.

This is not what I planned for.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoy the update