Chapter ONE: The young Mafia Boss and the letter

~Monday afternoon~
~Namimori Junior Highschool~

A young man in his twenties with his brown hair and yellow orange eyes gaze at an old building where he used to study during his Highschool days. An orange flame dance on his forehead and a smile graze his lips as the wind blows. After a while,the young man ignite his gloves and use his Sky Flames as jet thrusters to home.

Sawada Tsunayoshi,the 24 year old current Boss of the most powerful Mafia Famiglia,the Vongola Famiglia and the owner of the most famous Business Company,the La Arsella de Societa is currently in Namimori. Taking a 3 weeks vacation from work. And right now,he is reminiscing the past as he glide with the clouds in the Sky.

Seven years had past since the eventful Class trip of Class 1-A to Italy. Everyone stay still as classmates for the next two years but they went on their separated ways after graduation.

~~~
~Sawada Residence~

Tsuna landed in the house's backyard so no one could see him. He deactivated his Hyper Dying Will Mode as he open the door.

"Mother!! Father!! I'm home!!"--Tsuna shouted as he slip off his shoes and put on house slippers.

However,Tsuna got no reply,which got him a bit confused. Normally,Nana will answer with "Welcome home Tsu-kun!!" but today he heard none of those.

His confusion is cleared when he read a note that is attached to the refrigerator.

Dear Tsu-kun,
Me and your father went on a date and we'll be back home late,so please take care of the house and your siblings until we come back,okay? We love you! <3

(P.S: I cooked seamed vegetables and Salisbury steak for dinner tonight. It's in the refrigerator. Please heat it up in the oven,Tsu-kun and share it with your siblings. They don't have dinner yet.)

Nana

Tsuna put down the note and look over to the calendar on the wall.

"Oh yeah! They did mentioned that they are going to have a date. I didn't know it's today."--Tsuna said as he strip off his suit coat and put it in a chair. He rolled up his sleeves as he open the refrigerator and took out a warped container.

"That reminds me,why is the house so quiet? Neither of Lambo,I-pin and Fuuta came to greet me home. I wonder.."--Tsuna said as he put down the container on the kitchen counter.

But before he could speak,however ,a high-pitched scream interrupted him and a running grown-up teen Lambo past by him and a bunch of needles came flying next.

"W-What's going on here?!!"--Tsuna said as another bunch of needles flew towards him. But before the needles pierce through him,the young Vongola Don burn them into ashes.