24- The Senior Party

Happy reading :)

Andy parked at a location nearest to the venue. Thankfully they both forgot my little adventure and were in full mood to party and the rocking beats of the loud music that were audible even at the parking made us jump in joy and excitement even more.

"Ready guys, to paaartheyyyyy!!" Andy said while he jumped on the bonnet of our car and fisting his hand to form a virtual mike. Alex and I could not control our laughter.

"Yes, we are, Andy Wilson. So can you stop ruining my car with your dirty shoes and come down?" We heard and immediately turned behind to see John. He was smiling at us and we were thrilled to see him at the party.

"John, you came!" Alex chirped. "Yeah, my friend's uncle has arrived so I came here down straight. Do I look ok?" John asked in a cute and adorable way.

"You look amazing John" I said him smiling. He really did. We wore a simple white tights and a navy blue leathered jacket above his black trousers but his strong build with a 6'2' height and his spiked hairs made him absolutely dashing.

But then John stared at me and asked "By the way, what the hell happened to you Ria? Why are you looking like a-"

"A dork?" Andy said and he and Alex high-fived.

"Shut up you two!!" I screamed at them. 

"Yeah, shut up you both" John said and then continued cautiously, "Ria, I have known you long enough and these two idiots. Tell me what did you do this time?" John asked me with raised eye brows while the 2As were still giggling.

"John, why do you always accuse me of doing something wrong when I am the victim on the first place!"

"Ria..."

"Umm.. I broke mum's favourite bone-china serving bowl." I blabbered bluntly.

"What?!! Oh my God Ria, what did you do? Mum's gonna kill me! She's gonna kill all of us!" John said a scared tone.

"Wait, you are saying that you broke a bowl and these guys compelled you to change into this?" John said pointing his finger at my stupid dress.

"Yes John, everything happened exactly like I told." I said while eyeing Andy and he nodded in yes.

You got that right. So what happened actually was that Andy broke mum's bowl and I had to own it up in order to escape my ordeal at John's hands.

"You made her dress in that grandma suit when she just broke a bowl?" John repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah Joh. See how mean and unfair these guys are to me!" I complained and Andy exhaled angrily. Can this one turn up being on my side?

"You guys are amazing! You guys are getting even better than I thought!!" John chirped and high fived with Andy.

WTF!!

"John!!!!!!" I Scoffed at him.

"Sorry sis, as log as you stay out of notice in this party, I am more than happy." John said with laughter in the middle.

I surrendered and we four marched towards the party entrance.

"This is amazing!!" I cried out loud in excitement and ran towards the entrance. I had been to senior parties twice in my life, and they were nothing compared to this one in terms of size of the building and the amount of lighting done here.

Earlier the venues would be at someone's big house or at a small party hall.

But this place was big business person's farm house and this was indeed huge. It looked like a mansion to me reaching as high as 5 floors.

And the front gate glowing with bright blue lights illuminating everything around.

There were two bouncers at the gate, who were letting the students in, after checking their passes. They looked like Rock and Vin Diesel, ready to kick 100 asses any time. This was indeed huge for a small place in Beaufort.

"Ria, slow down, you are not standing in the front." John pulled me back and continued, "And yes, this place and the whole arrangement is fucking crazy, its all planned by the college guys."

Listening to that, we all missed Logan and Jack for a moment, and it was soon brushed off when suddenly I was surrounded by my brothers and atleast 10 of their friends.

"Hey guys, you all here. Awesome." Alex, Andy and John greeted their friends and I huffed in impatience.

I saw a group of girls coming towards the entrance and I was already missing my friends. And suddenly I realised how perfectly they were dressed and I was actually looking like a dork.

And my wounds were rubbed with salt when I heard someone from my brother's friends hearing, "Hey Alex, that's you sister right? What's up with her dressing sense?"

I glared at Alex and he shushed his friend whispering " Dude, you gonna get me killed! Will tell you later."

I excused myself from there and stood at the corner-most place as the whole crowd of around 100 people stood in the middle to show their passes and move inside. Alex gestured me to come back but I turned my back to him feeling my anger grow more.

I seriously wanted to shout at them but pissing my brothers off, that too infront of the party gate was not one of the greatest ideas.

I waited, while the queue at the gate slugged. My party mood set up a little when I thought of dancing with my friends and, may be Daniel too.

But what if Eli comes along too?

She's just a friend and she probably won't come.

And what are you?

Its funny when you debate with your own self and curse even more.

"Ria...?" I turned back, hearing a happy and questioning voice. It was Tim, the same boy from my class who invited me for his small birthday party.

I was happy to see him and a little guilty to for not showing up that day after school.

"Hey Tim. Hi" I greeted him and I felt his eyes twinkling brighter and I chuckled a little.

"You look... beautiful."

"What? Tim, I look nothing but stupid, and I don't mind you being honest.." I told him with a smile.

"I was honest, you do look good. You look so different and so.. YOU. That's beautiful." He chirped.

"Thanks Tim, thank you" I meant it, "and you look good too." I said.

He wore a plain shirt and a half jacket hung over that and he did look cute with his glasses on.

My smile flushed off, "Tim, go away." I blabbered under my grated teeth.

"What? Why?" Tim looked puzzled and disappointed.

"Because of me, you douche bag" It was an unpleasant and rude voice. It was Mark.

Another quick update for you all? Did you like it? Do let me know your thoughts.

C ya soon :)