39: No More Hiding

Recap:

The kiss was most passionate thing I ever felt and I knew that we belonged to each other. We hugged after our kiss and he kissed me on my forehead as I dug my face in his jacket. "uhu -uhu" I heard Sally clearing her throat and I turned furious. "Sal, you were here all the time! That's sick!" I shouted on her and Daniel stood beside me with his hand around my shoulder.

"Well, someone had to stand to guard you from your brothers, you idiot and I was not alone." Sally said and Ness came out from trees behind.

"You welcome Ria. And Daniel, you too are invited in my little brother's birthday today evening. See you both, Ria and Daniel." Ness said and she and Sally left as Daniel waved bye to them.

Daniel's POV.

"Ria, stay still, will you?" I demanded getting impatient badly.

"Wh.. Why would I be?" Ria said as she stumbled on her feet.

"Because I have to take off your jacket." I repeated for the 10th time now.

"First kiss me. And then I will remove your clothes first... and then mine." She said between her giggles.

"Wow... I didn't know Ria had this erotic side too." Nessy said as she cleaned Ria's skirt.

"Well, thanks to you for letting her have 5 shots of vodka straight!" I said casually but then immediately realised my mistake. But before I could apologies she already started slamming me with her anger, "Don't blame me, Daniel. Thanks to you for flirting with random girls in my party. If it wasn't for you, Ria wouldn't have got mad and have had so many shots!"

"Ness, I wasn't flirting. I was just talking to that girl and Ria misunderstood the whole thing." I explained myself and for one instant I let go of Ria and she almost stumbled to the ground if I hadn't had held her in time. She was still murmuring and giggling in her low voice and yet she looked mesmerising.

She wore a simple grey top over a saffron skirt which almost touched her feet, she was mumbling earlier something about how bossy her brothers turned in terms of her dressing. But to me she looked the most beautiful girl in the whole party. Still, I get mad every time I hear of her her bossy brothers.

But right now.. I wish I hadn't been an idiot and hadn't had that stupid thought of making her jealous. But my stupid act hurt her more than I ever expected.

"Oh God, I think she's gonna puke. Ria, are you feeling alright?" I saw Ness supporting her weight near the wash basin but I instantly pulled Ria to myself, "I will take care of her, Ness."

I held Ria's hair and help her wash her face when I noticed Nessy smiling at me. I gave her a puzzled look and she said, "I would have thrown you out of my house this moment if you were not the sweetest boy Ria ever got for herself. I have to leave now to see the guests. Take care of her or I will personally castrate you." She warned and left. I sighed in defeat. I was having a hard time already taking care of my little girl.

"Oh Daniel, are we going to make out here, in this restroom, huh?" Ria said with funny smile. I chuckled at her blabbers, "we have to get you to a bed. You will dose off any moment." I picked her up. She was in no position to walk on her own.

"Daniel, We have a problem!" Ness came to me running as I was heading into one of the rooms.

"What now?" I asked.

"Andy and Joe, Ria's brothers, are coming in the party." She was freaking out.

"So?"

"So!! Daniel, they can't see Ria in this drunk state. They already have a problem with me that I booze and they allowed her in my party on this condition that she would behave!"