4. White wine in the blushing light

Josh ran his rough fingers through the small boy's soft luscious brunet hair for what seemed like the hundreth time that night.

He watched as the boy took delicate breaths and his stomach went up and down, causing faint audible breaths.

Quietly climbing off his bed, afraid of waking the passed out hot wreck lying on his bed, he walked over to the minibar and poured a glass of wine.

*knock*
*knock*

Loud pounding on his door caused him to almost slip the glass out of his hand.

Josh's P.O.V

I walked over to the door to open it.. Who the fuck was outside my house at 3AM???

I saw double forehead out my door.
What the hell does he want?

I opened the door and immediately confronted him.

"Brendon, What are you doing here? Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes Josh, I have this thing called a phone and when you press a button you can see the time so-"

I cut him off, "Just get in smartass."
He barged in, not minding to shut the door behind him. I guess having a big head doesn't mean you have a big brain..

"Ooo, wine? Who do'ya have over?"
He peeked through the slight crack in my bedroom door and gasped.

"You brang the cute one home? Nicee dude!"
He playfully punched my shoulder.

"Did you guys-"

"No, it wasn't like that. He was drunk and I took him home. That's all."

"You're lame Jojo.. hmm, white whine. That could work in a lyric."
He looked up at the ceiling in thought.

"You never told me why you're at my house this damn early."

"Oh shit yeah. Pour me a glass, I'm goin Tana Mongeau storytime mode."

Oh boy.
.
.
.
A/N
GUYS I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER LIKE 10 TIMES YESTERDAY BUT WATTPAD WASN'T POSTING IT AND BEING GLITCHY SO SORRY BUT NOW IT'S UP, I'M GONNA GO BACK TO ENJOYING MY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY OFF SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HURRICANE MATTHEW K BYEEE