QUICK UPDATE!

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing good and well. I, myself, am in the midst of drowning into the ocean of academic books and research papers and yadadada which I'm not gonna bore you about. BUT...

IT'S OCTOBER!

BUT AGAIN..

The Boy Who Lost His Sight hasn't been launched for sale YET. Since many of you have asked this of me, I know that I owe you an explanation. The book is still in printing process and I was actually told it should be up next week. Maybe something has came up and it has delayed the book launch sale, I'm not very sure -- but don't be afraid! It WILL be up for sale this October. It's just the date hasn't been confirmed yet.

Of course, I would tell you as soon as you can get your hands on the book but for a quicker update, you can always follow my publisher on Twitter/Instagram (Terfaktab) and ask them anything you want regarding book. Or any of my own social media accounts too!

Until next time! Hopefully my next post would be the good news of the book is finally available for you :)

Love, B. 

PS. On another unrelated note. Has any of you read A Song of Ice and Fire series? Is it any good as the Game of Thrones because I'm terribly obsessed with it now (TYRION & JON OMG) and I feel like I wanna read the books too! Do you think I should read it?