Vibrant's Refrence Sheet

I finally finished this! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I've been working on this for a while.
Here's some more information about Vibrant:

Gender: Female

Species: Pure RainWing

Age: 8 years old

Rank: Hunter/Gatherer, although sometimes she does other things if the Tribe is in need.

Description: Scales mostly stay in their neutral state, although sometimes her emotions show through. She wears unusual jewelry for a RainWing; wearing gold colored metal bracelets on all four ankles and a thick necklace on her lower neck. The metal is specially made to be very reflective, which works well when she's trying to blend in with her surroundings. The only jewelry that isn't unusual are her beaded feather earrings. One part of her that stays the same color all the time are her bright, green eyes.

Abilities: Like every RainWing, Vibrant can camouflage her scales into her surroundings and shoot a deadly venom from her fangs.
Personality: Vibrant keeps to herself mostly. Even though she grew up with other dragonets, she always felt alone in the world because she didn't know who her parents were. Because she's always alone, now that she's grown up, she has grown fond of it. Vibrant's not very good at talking to strangers and doesn't know what to say to them. Although, once you get to know her, she's rather sweet and caring. She has a lot of passion in what she does and believes.

Other information: Vibrant has tried the test with their venom to see who her relatives are, but without luck.

She also has a hatred for NightWings.
She believes that Glory shouldn't have shown mercy and let them live in the Rainforest with them. To Vibrant, what the NightWings did to the RainWings was absolutely awful, and should not be forgiven.

Vibrant lives in a little hut in a flowery part of the RainWing Village. It's not very big to fill with all her belongings, but she doesn't mind.