Chapter 1

Jon Moxley was lying on his bed, listening to some music; it wasn't his day. Through the loud music he heard the knock echo up from downstairs.

He went to open and saw a young female, he knew what she came for. "What the fuck do you want, Missy?"

She looked at him, "I'm assuming you need a maid?"

Mox laughed "A maid? Me? What would I need a maid for?" The girl walked in,

"To clean up." He crossed his arms,

"Who invited you in?" The girl shrugged

"You were being rude, so I invited myself in." Mox liked her, she had the looks, the body and the personality. How was he going to hire her without letting her know he did need a maid...or a woman?

"So, you aren't going to leave?" She turned to him and shook her head.

"No, my clothes are in the car, too lazy now but I will move them in as well. I think I'm going to like it here, so um, where is my room?" She was the first woman who Mox actually liked for the job, all the others were too....innocent.

"Well to save you from cleaning much, why don't you stay in my room?" She started laughing,

"Oh I don't mind, cleaning is what I came for. Oh and I'm Samantha."

Mox smirked "Sammy, nice name I'm Mox" Samantha laughed,

"Mox? What kind of name is that?"

Mox avoided her, "Do you want a drink?" She nodded.

"Yes please,"

"The kitchen is that way." Samantha nodded,

"Do you want anything?" Mox laughed and thought to himself, yeah you.

"I'll have what you have," She nodded and went to the kitchen. She filled glasses with tequila and brought it to the living room. Mox was gone. Mox was on his way to the bar. Since he had a house sitter. He was able to do what he wants.

He looked around at the bar, there was a blond chick. He wanted her, she looked hot. Slowly he walked to her and smacked her butt, "I want to fuck you." She swung around with rage on her face but it quickly faded into a flirty smile when she saw what he looked like,

"When and where?"

He smirked "Later, at my house." She looked at another girl,

"I'm here with a friend."

Mox rolled his eyes "She can come too, the more the merrier."

She laughed "Okay," She went to get her friend, the brunette looked at him

"How much will you pay us?"

Mox shook his head "I fuck you and you pay, lets go." He lead them to his car, this was going to be a great night in a long time.

He parked his car, Samantha was still in the living room drinking. Mox winked at her. The brunette glared at him, "Who is that?" Mox slapped her,

"Stop asking questions." He brought them upstairs and didn't lock the door.

"Aren't you going to lock the door? What if that bitch comes in?"

Mox glared at her "Shut the fuck up, I don't care, if she comes in then she joins." he snapped, "Now start getting naked." The blond one stripped naked. She saw her friend still dressed and decided to help her. Jon slowly stripped naked. The women stared at him in lust "Now Start making out."

He enjoyed the view as he saw the brunette finger fucking her friend. He knew she was a lesbian. "Okay enough," Jon demanded He told both women to lay down and started licking the brunette while slamming into the blond.

This was the type of man he was. He could do this every day and every night. He was about to choke the blond but the fear in her eyes didn't motivate him. He glared at her, "You two are boring, get the fuck out."

The brunette glared at him, "How dare you speak to my girl like that?"

Jon laughed "I speak to you however the fuck I want, now leave!" The blond got dressed and looked at her friend

"Lets go," The brunette nodded

"Yeah, lets go." She got dressed as well and left.

Mox went downstairs and saw Samantha still drinking,

"What you want to be next?" Samantha laughed.

"Oh please...you can't give me what I want."

She walked passed him. This wasn't his type of girl. She was teasing him and that was his job. Still he wanted her. How the hell was he going to get her in his bed. He had to make a plan. A good plan to make her suffer.

Samantha got up early, she had some cleaning to do. She wanted to seduce him...after all that's what she came for. She put on some loud music. She had to wake him up so he can see her in her uniform. She heard footsteps, "What's going on?" He saw Samantha and it almost seemed like something flipped. He smirked, "Well hello,"

Samantha smiled, "Good morning."

Jon nodded "Good morning it is...have you showered yet?" Samanta wanted him so bad she had to lie,

"Yes..." He nodded,

"Good, I'll be back." She hated the teasing, she couldn't go on any longer. Mox went to the gym. He wanted sex and it was too early to go to the bar to hunt females. Samantha wasn't strong enough for his games. he needed someone else.

That night when Jon was driving through the city he saw a young woman, she was only wearing bra and panties. She seemed afraid and was crying. Just what Mox needed. He stopped the car "Get in," The girl frowned

"What?" Mox glared at her

"Get the fuck in," The women looked behind her, she was being followed. Mox was getting frustrated, "Lady...get the fuck in the car." The women sighed and got in. Jon raced away, he turned the music down "So I'm Mox," She nodded

"I know who you are, I'm Cami " He smiled

"I would love to fuck you Cami." Cami raised her eyebrow. this was just the man she needed