Pain Will Last Forever

*CHAPTER ONE*

   ~~~

   School is the worst. Homework is the worst. Food here is nasty. My definition of my school. I bet I'd get a A+ on defining our school. I'm serious. Its so weird here. I've been receiving such bad karma and luck. To make everything worse, today's Friday the Thirteenth. I mean, what the heck. I can't handle it.

   "Um, hello?" I hear someone say in a harsh tone.

   I lift my head to see who it was. It was Cornethia. I mean, Nethia. If anyone calls her Cornethia they've just risked their lives. "Pardon?" I reply.

   "You are like, blocking my locker." She gave me a nasty look.

   I stare at her. Puzzled.

   "Move!" She shouts, irritated.

   I snap back to the real world. "Oh. Okay." I take a huge step backwards.

   I wanted to protest; "Honey, you just gotta deal with having a locker next to mine! Why don't you cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it." But I'm not that mean.

   I can tell she's looking at me. Smirking with an evil, devilish pair of eyes.

   "Nice sweater." Nethia chuckles.

   I ignore her.

   "Oh, I think I have one just like that!" She gasps. "Only, it was for my pet pig!" She laughs at her own little joke.

   "I like pigs." I quietly answer.

   Nethia stares at me with a disgusted look. "Pigs are so gross! Your gross!"

   "Then why do you have a pet pig?" I immediately ask.

   "Its in my farm." She replies, confidently.

   I stare at her, disgusted by her attitude. "Then its called a farm animal. Not a pet."

   "Whatever, smart jerk." She replies, then sashays away with her salmon colored pair of boots.

   She's so stuck up. "Good luck with that pig of yours." I shout.

   She flicks her hand for a sign of annoyance. I feel much better for annoying her.

   I walk into class, and my eyes fall into a empty seat.

   "Your five minutes late." Ms. Jan announces.

   "Sorry. My locker couldn't open." I lie.

   She fixes her glasses which suddenly drooped a second ago. "The solution is solved now. Find a seat and sit."

   I walk slowly to the empty seat.

   "Quickly!" Ms. Jan's voice makes me jump.

   As I sat down, I heard snickering across the room.

   I hate this class. Its so boring, plus my classmates are immature.

   "Rebz!" I hear someone shout after class.

   I shoot my head backwards, and I see Maxienne, my best friend, waving at me. I wave back in approval.

   She rushes towards me. As soon as we meet, she says: "Follow me."

   Before I could reply, she grabs my hand and pulls hard. She's holding on too tightly that it makes me nervous.

   We hop on her bike, and she pedals as fast as she can.