[twenty-one; the one with the jailbreak]

Derek was already annoyed

They had only been at his old burnt down house for ten minutes before Stiles already was annoying him. He was ready to snap. He wanted to get Briar and get out, but she was on the phone with Mason right now helping him hack into her security cameras. When Derek called her he wasn't expecting her voice to be so, so soft. It was almost like a delicate little flower. What the hell was he thinking? He was just helping a young girl escape the clutches of her parents for a few nights.

Okay, maybe he needed to spend a few nights at Eichen House.

"Got it! Cool, Briar did you record the videos that I asked you too?" Mason asked before typing a few things onto his computer as everyone started to get ready for the jailbreak. Liam's arm was starting to get tired from holding Derek's phone to his best friends ear because "he needs full concentration and couldn't be bothered with that small detail."

Briar laughed making Derek's heart do a weird motion. He definitely needed to go to Eichen House now. He hasn't felt like that since Paige. "Yeah, I got it. I'm sending you that now," she told him as they all heard the ping saying that Mason got the email.

"Alright, Alpha team, you are a go."

"Mason, say that again and I will rip out your teeth."

Derek threatened before ripping his phone out of Liam's hand. He pressed it against his ear and before he could speak Briar was already talking. "Stop threatening your friends. They are helping you when they don't need to, so be nice," she told him making his pack mates snicker. With one glare they shut up, all but Stiles who was still laughing and Isaac who had a smirk on his lips.

Derek grunted all the words he wanted to say out the window considering he didn't want anyone else to hear it. "We are on our way," he said before ending the call. "Let's get this done and over with," he barked as they all left. Mason and Liam were staying back at the burnt down house to monitor the area around it in case something was going to go wrong. Liam had his phone at the ready to call Scott or Stiles in case.

The pack moved quietly as the house came into view. It was a three story house which confused everyone. If it was just her and her parents, why would they need such a big house? "Wow." the awe was clear as day in Stiles' voice. Allison cocked her bow as they all felt it. There was something weird here. The wolves got ready for a fight as Stiles gripped his bat. They all held their breath as they saw Briar peak through a window. She had a wide grin on her face when she met Derek's gaze, that is until the shadows attacked.

The first one hit Isaac sending him back into a tree. Allison screamed and tried to hit them with her arrows, but it was useless when she watched it fly right through it and lodging itself into Scott's shoulder. Stiles grabbed Lydia and moved her behind a tree to protect her. Malia and Kira weren't having the best of luck either. Kira's sword wasn't doing any damage just like Allison's arrows and Malia couldn't land a hit on them. Liam was trying to call Scott, but it was too late when Mason showed them fighting the shadows.

Briar wanted to cry as she watched the scene in front of her. These people came only to make her wish come true and now they were being attacked. She should have known her parents had something up their sleeves. She started pounding on the window when she saw Derek get attacked. She tried to open it, but her tears made her vision blurry. She couldn't see anything at this point, it was like something was wrong with her vison. When she blinked it was clear, even more, clearer than it was before. It was like she could see what the shadows actually were and they were hideous.

They almost reminded her of zombies, but they had no hair. Their teeth were sharp, sharper than a sharks tooth with drool running down their chin. Their lips were non-existant, their mouth only a hole in their face. Their fingernails were sharp as well, that was what they were using to rip the wolves clothing to shreds. Their ankles were bent so that they were only walking on the top of their foot and their toes, their heels high in the air. Their body was completely black. You could see the outline of their ribs, almost like they have been starved. Their eyes were bloodshot red, but the whole eye was completely red, not just the pupil. They also had no nose.

Briar wanted to puke but seeing her friends in such a state she held it back and ran down to the front door. She punched in the code that she watched her parents type in before hearing the click of the lock opening. 'I cannot believe that worked' she thought to herself before running out of the house. She had no time to finally admire the outside. Her friends were in trouble. She stopped just short of the last step and looked at the fighting group. Derek watched as her eyes went black and she opened her mouth. With the word that she shouted the shadows disappeared before she fell to the ground.

"Stop!"

a/n: awe they met. how cute. lmao i kind of want to see someone draw the creature that i described.