×Prologue×

Y/N's POV
I sat on my couch lazily in my pajamas and watched my favorite comedy show. It was Saturday, as well as the first day of summer vacation. Luckily I was free this summer vacation, I work as an assistant for a man named Gui-Jin, who is a film director.

Luckily the director gave me a vacation for the summer, but the only thing is, I'm so bored!!!

I groaned in boredom and slipped off my couch, hanging upside down. I groaned even more.

But my groans turned into a surprised scream as my friend, Sumi, came bursting in and breaking my door like a maniac.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!! OH MAH GURD!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!! THIS IS BIGGER THAN A TITAN RAMPAGE!!!" She screamed as she flapped her arms around.

At this point, I was hiding under my coffee table. "What the pop tart are you talking about?" I asked as I peeked my head out from underneath the table and looked up at my overly-excited best friend.

"I. GOT. TICKETS. TO A RESORT!!!!" She squealed a she bounced around.

"You mean that giveaway thing was real?!" I said as I crawled out from under the table and stared at her in disbelief.

"YES!!!!! I GOT TWO TICKETS AND YOU ARE TOTALLY COMING WITH ME!!!!!"

I smiled brightly. "REALLY!?!?!? OH MY GOSH!!" I squealed and jumped around hand in hand with Sumi.

Sumi gasped and stopped bouncing around. "LETS GO!!! WE ONLY HAVE AN HOUR TO GET TO THE AIRPORT!!" She screamed in realization.

"Wait what-" I was cut off by her grabbing my hand and dashing me to her car, where we heading to the airport at the speed of sound.

Seven's POV

I huffed and took a step back from my computer.

I am so bored! Gah!

I need something to relieve me from my boredom.

So I join the RFA chatroom.

~~~~~

707 has entered the chatroom

707: Helloooo~
707: Is anyone homeeee? ◉_◉

Zen has entered the chatroom

Zen: I'm only here to talk to Jumin ;-;

707: Oooooh~?

Zen: He just told me to come. He gave me no explanation though.

Zen: ಠ_ಠ

Zen: The nerve of that guy..

Jaehee King has entered the chatroom

Jaehee: Trust Mr. Han.

Jaehee: You'll want to hear what he will have to say

Jaehee:(◕‿◕✿)

Zen: Hmmmmm, alright.

707: Is he going to finally come out to us?

707: I have been waiting for this day~! >_>

Jaehee: ....

Jumin Han has entered the chatroom

707: No need to tell us Jumin! We all will accept you!

707: This is one step closer to my Zen x Jumin ship ♥‿♥

Zen: ಠ╭╮ಠ

Jumin: That's......

Jumin: Just....

Jumin: What even. ;-;

Zen: HURRY UP AND SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY BEFORE I LOSE MY GIBLETS

707: Well that's a little too late XD
Yoosung has entered the chatroom

Yoosung: Jumin what do you have to say???? Make it quick so I can get back to my quest.

Zen: ಥ_ಥ

Jaehee: ಥ_ಥ

Zen: You and that damn game Yoosung...

Yoosung: WHAT!? I just got on ;(

Jumin: Back to what I have to say. Anyways, I had a meeting with a few businessmen today and they offered that I should vacation at their resort to help them make improvements in their paradise

Zen: And this is important to us because..??

Jumin: Let me finish. Anyways Assistant Kang thought it'd be generous if I brought you all along with me to the resort. If you all would like to.

Yoosung: WHAT

Yoosung: SERIOUSLY!?!?

Jumin: Yes.

707: Whoaaaaa~! It'll be so magical (。◕‿‿◕。)

707: I'm in!!!!!

Yoosung: Me too!

Zen: Fine I'll go along as well, but this better not be a waste of my time.

Jumin: Oh trust me it wont. Assistant Kang will fill you in on the information, I must get ready for the flight.

Jumin: I will see you all in a few hours

Jumin Han has left the chatroom

Jaehee: Driver (I forgot his name ;-;) will be picking you all up in an hour, and from there you all will meet up with me and Mr. Han before we head onto our flight on his private jet.

707: So cool~! ♥‿♥

Yoosung: GAH! ONLY AN HOUR!?!? I BETTER START PACKING! Right after this battle *-*

Yoosung has left the chatroom

Zen: That boy..

707: We should start getting ready. I have a lot of Honey Buddha Chips to pack ◉_◉

Jaehee: I will see you all soon

Zen: Bye bye~!

Jaehee has left the chatroom

Zen has left the chatroom

707 has left the chatroom

~~~~~

I turned off my phone and smiled wide.

"This will give me a good excuse not to do work! MUAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh mischievously as I skip off to pack.

+++++

So how was this!? Tell me what you think!!! Leave a comment! ^-^
Bye-bye~!!!!