Part 9: I Forgive You

~Seokjin POV~

Warm. The sun is shinning on me. Is someone... holding me?

I open my and see a sleeping Namjoon in boxers next to me.

OMG DID WE FUCK?!

I start scrambling and end up falling off of the bed. "Ow, That fucking hurt." I say rubbing my butt. "Hyung? Are you okay?" Asks, a sleep Namjoon. He's leaning over the bed looking down at me while rubbing his eyes. Haha cute. Wait, No.

"Namjoon, I'm so sorry. I said I wouldn't-" He cuts me off. "Woah, Woah. Calm down Hyung. Nothing happened. Even if it did, I'd have no regrets. Now please get back in the bed. It's cold." He says, smiling. I stared at him confused for a second but crawled back next to him. We faced each other and stared into each other's eyes. I tried to remember whether or not we did have sex. He pushed some hair out of my eyes. "We didn't make love. You refused once we got down to our boxers. You broke down a little so I just rocked you to sleep in my arms." He says, brushing his fingers against my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just don't want to corrupt you." I say, frowning a little. He just laughs and pulls me into his chest. "You poor hurt thing. There's nothing corrupt or wrong about making love to someone. You aren't ruining me or stealing anything. I wanted to give you everything because I wanted to. I want to make you feel loved. I wish I could give you your first time but make it completely right." He says, rubbing my back a little.

"This is weird. I'm the one who's had sex with multiple people and you are the virgin. Why am I so nervous and scared?" I say, annoyed with myself. He laughs again. God, his laugh is perfect. "I'm sorry but you have to figure it out yourself this time. I can't keep giving you all the answers to everything. Once you figure out, make sure to tell me. Okay?" He says, kissing my forehead.

"That's not fair. If you know something, you should tell me." I say, annoyed with him now. "If I tell you now, it might scare you away. Like I said, I don't want you running from me. Don't worry though, I'm certain you'll figure out why you are like this sooner rather than later." He whispers. It's weird I want him but I'm nervous? Why am I nervous?

"So, are we not doing anything until I figure it out?" I ask, curious. "If you want, I'll do whatever. If it's just this then I'm fine with it. Although I don't think you will be able to give yourself to me until you figure out why you are scared." He says, his voice quiet. "Are you falling a sleep on me mister?" I say, looking at his face. He laughs and gives me an apologetic smile.

"So then last night, I rejected you?" I ask, feeling bad. "Yes but don't worry I forgive you." He says with a laugh. I blush and roll my eyes. He puts his hands on either side of my face, forcing me to look at him. "Jin, don't worry about it. My feelings aren't hurt. I just don't want to rush you." He says, then pecks my lips. Why is he like this? Why am I like this?

"Okay." I say, smiling. He then pulls me back down to his chest. We both fall back asleep.

Namjoon thank for understanding. I'm sorry, I'm like this.

You say you forgive me but if you get hurt, I can't forgive myself.