•Chapter 1•

~Third Person's POV~

Yuichiro Amane, A 16 Year Old Student Who Was Currently Sleeping In His Comfy, Soft Bed. It Was A Early Morning, The Birds We're Chirping, Ya Know The Usual Morning Stuff, But Then The Alarm Went Off, And This Is Where The Story Begins.

~Yuu's POV~

I Woke Up To Hear An Annoying Beeping Sound, It Was My Alarm, I Slammed It To Shut It Up And Went Back To Bed, After A Few Good 2 Minutes Guren Barges In My Room, Yelling "WAKE UP, YUU TIME FOR SCHOOL" I Groaned Not Wanting To Go To School "Can I Staayyyyyy" I Said Lazily "Hell No, I Am Not Watching Your Sorry Ass."

"Shinya Can Watch Over Me." And Yes Before You Say Anything, Guren Is Gay And Got Married To Shinya And No I Am Not Their Biological Son, I Was Adopted By Guren When I Was 12.

"Shinya Has To Go To Work, And Yuu Last Time I Checked You're Not Fucking 7 Years Old, So Man, Quit Crying And Go To School."

"Fine! Just Get Out Of My Room So I Can Change!" Guren Nodded And Slammed My Door Shut, After He Left I Mocked Him Quietly, I Got Out From My Bed And Rubbed My Eyes. I Went To My Dresser And Looked For My Uniform. It Was Mostly Gray But The Collar Was Black With Green Stripes On It, I Grabbed My Uniform And Went To The Bathroom And Change.

After I Was Done Changing I Brushed My Teeth And Freshened Up. While I Was In The Middle Of Trying To Fix My Messy Jet Black Hair I Heard My Phone Beeped, I Walked Out Of The Bathroom And Checked My Phone It Was A Message From Yoichi, My Brown Haired Cinnamon Roll Friend.

Yoichi: Good Morning, Yuu!

Yuu: Morning Yoichi.

Yoichi: Oh Yuu! Haven't You Heard?  We're Getting A New Student Today!  How Exciting ^^.

Yuu: Really?  Where Have You Heard This News From?

Yoichi: Shinoa Told Me.

Yuu: Are You Sure?  She Might Be Pulling Your Strings, Yoichi -o-.

Yoichi: Why Would She Lie About Having A New Student In Our School?

Yuu: You Do Have A Point. Well If We're Having A New Student, He Or She Better Not Be An Ass.

Yoichi: It's A He And I Bet He's Gonna Be Very Friendly, Yuu ^^.

Yuu: I Swear I Bet Shinoa Stalked This Guy.

Yoichi: R-Really o-o, Anyways I Have To Go Yuu! I'll See You At School!

Yuu: Alright, Cya!

I Put Down My Phone And Sighed, 'A New Student Huh..' I Thought To Myself, I Gave Up On Trying To Fix My Messy Hair And Grabbed My Bag, Also My Phone And Ran Downstairs To See A Cheerful Shinya. "Morning Yuu! I Made You Breakfast." Shinya Said With A Soft Smile "Thanks Shinya, Where's Guren?" I Asked Him While I Sat Down Eating My Toast. "He Said He Was Gonna Skip Work Today And Sleep In" Shinya Said While Shaking His Head While I Just Choked On My Food A Bit And Clenched My Fist, 'He Gets To Sleep In But Not Me?!... That Old Bastard!' "Um Yuu, Are You Okay?" I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts And Nodded "Yeah I'm Fine, Anyways I Should Be Going, Cya" I Said Getting Up From My Seat And Waving Goodbye To Shinya While Putting On My White Shoes And Running Out The Door

~Mika's POV~

"Now Now Mikaela, Make Sure To Eat Your Lunch I Made For You, And Fix Your Posture, And And! Have A Great Day! If Anyone Harms You I Swear!--" Krul Was Ranting But I Stopped Her. "I'll Be Fine, Krul, Please Don't Worry..." I Said Trying To Reassure Her And To Make Her Shut Up.
"What?!  Not Too Worry! I Am Your Mother I'm Suppose To Worry."
"I Said I'll Do Fine... Now I'm Gonna Be Late.. " I Said Opening The Car Door And Getting Out Of The Car.
"I Love You Mika!  Have A Good Day." She Hollered, I Just Waved Goodbye, Then She Drove Off. I Sighed And Looked Up At The School Building, And Started Walking Inside To The Office.

A Lady From The Office Noticed Me Walk In The Office "Yes What Do You Need?" She Questioned. "I'm The New Student Here.." I Answered Bluntly "Oh! You Must Be Mikaela Shindo, Here Is Your Uniform, If You Would Please Try It On Real Quick To The Nearby Boys Bathroom And Come Back So I Can Give You, Your Schedule" She Handed Me My Uniform And I Grabbed It, I Quickly Went Into The Boys Bathroom And Tried It On. I Came Back With My Uniform On And Stuffed My Clothes In My Bag "It Looks Nice On You!  Anyways This Here Young Man Will Lead You To Your Classrooms." I Grabbed My Schedule from Her And Looked Over At The Student He Had Long Purple Hair Pulled To The Back Of His Head With Clips, He Smiled At Me And Waved, I Just Gave Him A Nod.

"Hey! My Name Is Lacus Welt, I'm Your Guide For Today, So What's Your Name?" The Boy Asked With A Small Smile
"I'm Mikaela Shindo.. But You Can Call Me Mika." I Replied To Him With A Frown.
"Alright Mika, Let's Go To Your First Class." He Stood Up And Walked Out Of The Office, Of Course I Followed. We Started Walking To My First Class, And To My Other Classes After That He Showed Me Around The School, Which Was Pretty Big, Once We We're Done With The 'Tour Guide' As He Called It, It Was Already Lunch Which Was Very Fast, I Already Knew Where The Cafeteria Was So I Started Walking There With Lacus, He Insisted I Should Sit Next To Him But I Said It Was Fine, After I Said 'It Was Fine' I Bumped Into Someone, I Was Still Standing Up But The Other Student Landed On His Butt.

"Ow!  What The Hell!-" He Looked Up And Stared At Me, Of Course I Stared Back, He Had Beautiful Big Green Emerald Eyes, Messy Jet Black Hair. I Snapped Back To Reality And Helped Him Up "I- Um Sorry." I Apologised, He Sighed And Shaked His Head "Nah, I'm Sorry I Should've Watched Where I Was Going-- Heyyyy I Haven't Seen You Around Here Before.. Are You That New Student??" He Tilted His Head Adorably And Asked, I Nodded, 'He Is Too Adorable, Even His Voice Is Perfect' I Said To Myself "Oh! Cool! I'm Yuichiro Amane! But You Can Call Me Yuu." He Said Proudly. "I'm Mikaela Shindo, But You Can Call Me Mika." I Smiled "Alright Mika, Hey Can I See Your Schedule? Only To See If We Have Classes Together Of Course." I Nodded And Gave Him My Schedule. "We Have First, Third,Seventh And Ninth Period Together" He Said "Oh Alright, I Look Forward To Be Your Friend-- Well Only If You Want To Be Friends.." I Said Frowning A Bit. "Of Course I Will Be Your Friend, You Seem Cool! Well Anyways We Should Be Going To Lunch, You Can Sit With Me And My Crew If You Want." "Sure, Hey I Made An Improvement To Your Nickname, Instead Of 'Yuu' I'll Call You 'Yuu-Chan'" I Said Chuckling While Walking Inside The Cafeteria, "W-WHAT?!  NO! UGHH MIKAA!" He Yelled Clearly Upset.

'Yuu-Chan... I Like It... No... I Love It.'

[Hey Guys! ~ A New Story!!  I Gave Up On My Ereri Story, Sense Attack on Titan Season 2 -o- Is Late, Anyways Here's A New Story Or A Seraph Of The End Story, I'll Try To Make More Chapters More Recent, And I Promise *^*/ I Hope You Enjoy This Series And Chapter <3]

MIKAYUU FOREVER <33333333

ALSO GURESHIN. <33333333