Part 4

"Thank you for the beer, Y/N!"

"Yeah yeah, you owe me." You stick your tongue out at him.

"What do you mean? I got here first, fair and square."

"I know, I know I'm just teasing."

"Don't worry I will buy you something before we leave."

"Yay!" You laughed as you and Namjoon sat down from getting his drink.

"Where are the others?"

He looked around for a second, spotting the guys splashing around in the nice, blue pool. "Over there."

"Oh yeah I see them. Looks like they're having a lot of fun." You smiled. "Are you?"

"Of course! But wait, help me clarify something."

"What?"

"We're leaving on Saturday?"

"Yeah."

"And today is Tuesday?"

"According to the calendar."

"So Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are technically our vacation days? Monday and Saturday don't count because those are the days we come and go?"

"Yeah. Monday is our arrival, so it doesn't count. Tuesday through Friday are your days off, and Saturday is the departure, so that doesn't count either."

"Oh okay okay." He took a sip of his beer. "Today's just a relaxing day?"

"Yeah. There's nothing planned today. Unless you guys wanna do something."

"Actually for me, I kinda just wanna take a walk."

You chuckled and playfully hit his arm. "You always wanna take a walk."

"Yeah, but I wanna see the sun set."

"Well, tell you what. Around 5, close to 6, we'll come outside to watch the sun set. Deal?"

"Sure."

"Oh also, there's gonna be a luau on Thursday at 7, I was looking around the hotel before everyone woke up, and I saw a sign. There's also a huge restaurant here."

"Yeah I saw it on their website. You wanna eat there?"

"Maybe tonight, because the guys and I don't feel like going out too much tonight. We haven't gotten as much rest as we are right now in a long time."

"Of course, you guys name it and I'll tag along. This is your vacation, not mine."

He softly smiled, taking a sip of his beer. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this. For all of this. Whenever we get to leave Seoul, we're usually followed by staff and it's related to work. It's not a bad thing, I love the staff and I would never ask for a better job than making music and promoting for army, but it's nice to get away sometimes, you know?"

"Mhm. I'm just glad you guys are happy."

He stretched his hand out to you, and you grabbed it. "Thank you." He said with a sweet eye smile, rubbing circles on your hand with his thumb.

"Of course."

With your free hand, you unzipped your backpack and reached in to get your black dad cap. You laid your head back on the seat, closing your eyes as you felt the wind blow and heard the splashing and happiness from the people in the pool, especially the boys' laughter which stuck out the most.