Emotional [ 11 ]

Chapter 13, Go away.

Mackenzie's POV

"I wish I could switch partners because you're irrelevant."

"Right back at you ." He said rolling his eyes.

It was now after school and were at my house working on the project because the faster we get it done the less I have to see him everyday.

"Its supposed to be a metaphor what are you doing!? Are you stupid??" I yelled at him because he wasn't doing it right and he knew it .

"Shut the Fuck up my hair is higher than your grades." He said shaking his head.

"No you idiot your pants sag as low as your GPA." I said scoffing looking away.

"Just finish your part and I'll fix it later since I'm obviously doing all of the work." I said.

"Whatever floats your boat." He shook his head.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

It was three hours later and yet we finished the 3 day project in three hours of arguing, throwing things at each other and yeah pretty much that's what happened but it's whatever I can now invite Blake over.

"Kay I'm leaving." Luke said getting up.

"Uh alright bye?" I said going back onto my phone.

He walked over to the door and then stopped and looked back over to me, "You know," he said. "I don't really hate you." He shrugged and walked out.

He doesn't hate me? I wouldn't care if he hated me or not. I have blake and that's all that matters.

❀✿❀✿

After an hour blake finally came over and we were messing around with each other and tapping each other and all of that until he started tickeling me.

Blake's POV

"Blake stop!" She laughed in between breaths.

I kept tickeling her because she looked so cute and it's fun torturing her like that. That is until I finally let go and flipped her on top of me.

"W-w-hat are you doing." She asked hesitantly.

"Nothing just looking at the view." I smiled. And she turned red and covered her face with her hands.

"Stoppp." She giggled as I pulled her hands off of her face.

"It's cute when you blush don't hide it." I smirked.

She leaned in and kissed me.

"You're so cute." She smiled.

"I know." I grinned and she slapped me.

"OW!" I laughed rubbing my arm.

"You're so cocky." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

She's so cute. She's literally my happiness.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AKDHAKD IM UPDATING SOON V V SOON

- fal xx