29

T or D;

15 years old

It's been 2 months since the whole argument with Layla thing and life hasn't been smoother,well besides Brennan and I's relationship.

"Mom can Brennan stay the night?"I ask my mom who was editing our most recent vlog.

"Yeah sure but you guys will need to pull the mattress out"Mom responds

"Why can't he just sleep in my bed like he usually does?"I ask kind of confused.

"Don't you think it's a bit weird now that you guys sleep in the same bed I mean your only 15,isn't it awkward?"She replies

"No,because the other 15 years before we have done it and it's like a normal thing"I say crooning my arms and leaning on mums door frame.

"Okay,just a suggestion"She says with her hands up in defence.

"What time can he come over?"I ask

"Now I guess"She smiles

"Thanks mom"I smile back before running upstairs.

"But don't forget to tidy up your room"She yells as I'm midway up the staircase.

________

"Hey Brennan"I say giving him a warm embrace as he welcomes himself in my room.

"Hey Ans"He smiles his cute smile.

We decide to do musical.ly's ,listen to music and look through social media.

"What if we go on younow"Brennan suggests while swiping through his feed on Instagram.

"Sure,come here and we will tell people on Instagram"I say and quickly snap a selfie of us and write in the caption that we were going on younow.

I set up my phone and we begin to get views within 0.1 seconds.

"Hey so we were thinking of playing truth or dare"Brennan speaks

"Since when?"I whisper to him with a small laugh.

"Now"He whispers back.

"And we want you guys to comment truths and dares we could give each other"I say continuing on with his thought.

By now comments were blowing up my phone big time.The fans didn't know anything about the kiss we sheared a while ago or the untitled thing we have going on so it makes it 100% better.

"Okay truth or dare Annie"Brennan says

"Truth"

Brennan's eyes scanned over the comments.

"Who do you like?"He asked with a slight smirk

"Uh...

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT