Chapter 2. How to become dull

--------+   +   +   +   +   +   +--------

Allen got dull.

He was so depressed after the end of war he didn't even want to remember anymore.

He is dull, in need of something to entertain him.

He noticed how the God's second people got as awfull or even worse than the previous.
Now he know why Millennium Earl feeled hatefull toward humans, but he didn't want to become like him.

The thing that changed this, was when the mysterious virus spreading the whole world killing all people over 13 years. No. It didn't kill any of his family, because they are immortals.

It was the Hyakuya Orphanage that drawed his interest. Those kid without biological parents, experiemented by adults with Seraph gene, were taked with Vampires as other kids were too.

The most interesting thing was that few years later, one of the kids came from the vampires, blood of his family on him, being taked to Army to man to care and to revenge on vampires.

This all without knowing one of his family was still alive, but as vampire...

He wanted to know what would happen to them, so he wanted to help them to meet.

He asked his family to look forward them, as he planned on...

-------+   +   +   +   +   +   +---------

One day, as end of his family lookout, Yuu and Wisely came to annoycement that got everybody's interest.

It was the moment of the brothers first meeting, that still didn't end up very well, as they described the Seraph gene awakening inside the black haired teen, Yuuichiro, was his name, right?

They all got little laugh at the part of first meet up in the eyes, Yuuichiro stabbing vampire boy, Mikaela, to the chest.

"What a meeting they've got there!!" Lavi laughed.
Lenalee tried to not laugh out loud, note 'tried'. She started to laugh with Road next to her.

Tyki first awed and then started to smirk and let out few barks of laughs as he covered his mouth.

Wisely was like he was, skeptical?
Or was it amused?

And Kanda was being... well... Kanda. He still got grin on his face.

And Allen was laughing with bitteriness, as he was too, stabbed through the chest by certain katana weilding ex -exorcist.

Now they have to start the planing fow the kids meeting.

'This would be coming so eventfull~!' Allen thoughs.

Now he had to came up with the idea how or will he meet those two and how they will kick the Demon weilding assholes to ass. (Sounds odd...)

Anyways. He send Lavi to look when the black haired boy will wake up.

And he also needed little rest.

What will they do? That's one interesting question, I say.

-------+    +     +    +    +    +    +---------

Chapter 2. Ready.

Sorry it is short, I know it.

Enjoy.

Sincerely.

NatsuHaru_14th

The true Monsters of the Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें