Chapter 3. Hatred

Chapter 3. Hatred

Hatred
-Substantive-
-(1)Means intense dislike  or ill will-

That term subcribes Lenalee.

She hates humans. She just hates humanity. She still remembers herself her being human long time ago.

But she wasn't like them.
No. She is different.

What changed her?
What turned this cheery girl to girl who is mostly herself with her family, but mean to all others.

She saw her brother to be eliminated. By axe .

The Central thought that Headmaster Komui Lee was in their way. In the way to win that war.
They wanted him to be eliminated.
In front of her.

She changed after that. She couldn't smile. Couldn't eat. Couldn't sleep.

After three days of her depressions, Ark gate welcomed her to new home. New Family.

She got better.

Yet she couldn't forgive Central.

She killed the Inspector Leverier herself. For her brother's sake.

Now. After many years and centuries, she still can't forgive humanity. Forgive her sins. She too, was human.

She hates humans evem more after the vampires apheared.
They just think they are the best and leaders of the world.

She didn't even deny that she laughed when the virus started to spear throught the world.

She sometimes watched the childrens in vampire society, humans in city raunions but didn't feel pity for them. Why could she?

---------+--+--+--+--+--+--+---------
Words count- 221.

Sorry that this is so short.

But I haven't updated this in long time so I feeled this as needed in my holiday days.

Peace~♡

NatsuHaru_14th