Chapter 3

The next morning I wake up to dad knocking on my door. "Stiles? Son, it's time to wake up. You're going to be late!" I look over to my clock and see that it's twenty after eight and I only have twenty-five minutes until school starts.

"Okay dad, I'm up, I'll be down in a few minutes for breakfast."

"Actually, I have to be back at the station in a few minutes, Parrish called in sick and they don't have enough people. I should be back before you go to bed."

When he says this, a knot starts to grow in my stomach. I won't be going to bed tonight, and I won't be seeing him again. I thought that I would at least be able to see him one last time, but I guess not.

"Okay dad. Love you, and stay safe."

"Okay son. Love you too. See you tonight." Then he walks down the stairs, goes out the door and heads to the station.

Twenty minutes later I'm still lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I finally start to notice the dizzy and nauseous feelings and realise that I probably overdid it last night. I probably shouldn't go to school so I decide that I'll just stay home.

I call Scott to see if maybe he can ditch and come over.

"Hey, Scott?"

"What's up, Stiles?"

"I was just wondering if you could come over. I haven't seen you in a while and I'm not feeling good, so I thought that we could hang out."

"Sorry Stiles. I already promised Isaac that I would spend the day with him. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure, sorry to have bothered you. Tell Isaac I said hi, and have a good day."

"No problem, I will. See you tomorrow." And he hangs up. I guess I won't be seeing anyone today, so I decide that I'll just go back to sleep.

I wake up two hours later to my stomach growling, so I get up and go downstairs. I look around to see if we have anything to eat and decide to make a sandwich. Once I'm dome eating I go back up to my room and lock my door. I sit on the floor and reach under my bed. What I pull out is a box with all my stuff. I look in and think about my choice. Should I pick the peaceful way, or should I pick the quick way.

I think it over and decide that I want to go with the vodka and pills, so I take them out of the box, leaving the gun and put it back under the bed. I get up, change into my most comfortable pyjamas and sit on the bed. I take a swig of the vodka first, before I take a handful of pills and another drink. I repeat this process until all of the pills are gone. Once I have taken all of the pills and finished the bottle, I lay them on the floor and get under the blankets, shutting my eyes and waiting.

My last thoughts before I fall asleep are I love you, dad, Scott and Derek. I'll be with mom soon.

Notes: I want to apologise about the cliffhanger. I was gonna write more in this chapter but i just felt like this was a good place to stop. Don't worry though, this isn't the end. I plan on making this a lot longer. Also, I'm very sorry for the long wait. I've been going through a lot and it's been a very hard time for me, but I should be able to update faster now. We'll see.